XM Studios Darth Malak 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
As I thought

Attachments

• malick.jpg
    malick.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 124
  • adm.jpg
    adm.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Re: XM Studios Darth Malak statue 1/4

So keen for these two releases!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our 1:4 STAR WARS Premium Collectibles series statues under Star Wars Legends Series. Within this series, XM will present iconic and favourite characters that exist within the Star Wars Legends. The first releases from Star Wars Legends... all the way from the Old Republic, we have a sith lord legends, Darth Malak.

Darth Revan was the Dark Lord of the Sith who turned into a redeemed and retrained Jedi during the Jedi Civil War. Darth Malak was Darth Revan's Sith apprentice but usurped Revan mantle of Dark Lord."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

1dgk7g.jpg

2vwjad.jpg

38kkw7.jpg

4nvjit.jpg

55kkxc.jpg

62ukd5.jpg

71qjro.jpg

81nj8n.jpg

9ygk93.jpg

10ewkl5.jpg

Seems to be a lot of people ordering only Revan. I knew he would be more popular but I'm a bit surprised how few people seem to be getting the set considering the connection between the two. Anybody getting Malak only? Personally I feel like both are a must.

Seems to be a lot of people ordering only Revan. I knew he would be more popular but I'm a bit surprised how few people seem to be getting the set considering the connection between the two. Anybody getting Malak only? Personally I feel like both are a must.

I ordered both, but I also like Star Wars XM statues they done to date, which is why I also have there Hoth Luke, Boba Fett, Vader set And Darth Maul.

I'd be in the only Revan boat as well.

I think having both would be awesome but the price is a bit insane honestly.

On the subject of the stripes on the head...I never saw green when I played the game lol, not sure why they went that way.

bastila-malak.jpg

I'd be in the only Revan boat as well.

I think having both would be awesome but the price is a bit insane honestly.

On the subject of the stripes on the head...I never saw green when I played the game lol, not sure why they went that way.

bastila-malak.jpg

Price is up there for sure, but haven't XM 1/4 statues always been about $900 in the US? I only have their Luke(really happy with that one) and I think that is about what I paid.

Price is up there for sure, but haven't XM 1/4 statues always been about $900 in the US? I only have their Luke(really happy with that one) and I think that is about what I paid.

I've honestly never really paid much attention to XM Statue prices.

$900 is pretty steep imo for a 1/4

I think their XM Luke is the best Luke out there though, Sideshow has dropped the ball with all their Luke Skywalker statues unfortunately.

Crazy that their Bespin Luke is still available after all this time.

There are a couple reviews up now for both Revan and Malak. They look really nice and pretty spot on with the protos to me. The sabers look better. Very low ES for both, 638 for Revan and 398 for Malak. Under 400 for a licensed Star Wars statue is crazy nowadays. When that new game drops the prices for these will be very high.

Last edited:
Back