Statue XM Studios Batman Batcave diorama 1/30

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still haven’t heard anything about this. Coming up on a year now... really hope we see this thing through.

Pictures by Ang Seng

"The batcave finally paint up...", Ang Seng.

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

305018137_32090677026ticj4.jpg

304738947_32090677359pvi99.jpg

Holy Batrocks, Batman - I'm not even a huge Bats fan, but this is crazy.

Don't get me wrong, I love this hobby, but how in the world do you display this thing!?

LOL, I was like "Oh cool, 1/30 scale, a Batman statue that I can find room for ..."

Turns out it's a 4-foot tall diorama of the Batcave :horror :thud:

I assume we can just get one level with the batcomputer, chair, bat boat and batmobile? Love the way the water looks lit up like that. Also batman's neck must get stiff looking up at that screen lol

individual components showcased jump to; 1:35

Armo(u)ry
89qxwm.gif

Bat Computer
89qy99.gif

Trophy room
89qyow.gif

Garage - Batmobile
89qzh3.gif

Dock-Batboat
89qzpn.gif

Last edited:
89r22a.gif

Not criticism, more inspired by what I'm seeing, as this thing has more than enough going on, plus I'm not sure where licensed legally, a line is drawn between a diorama and a playset?
The garage exit for the Batmobile leads towards the back (I imagine for most would be non functional dead space as it leads up against the wall and/or cabinet), and doesn't mater if it opens or not.
Yet I can't help but a imagine if the Batmobile exit couldn't be placed leading towards the side (see final pic), that could be repurposed for a functioning garage door and ramp, maybe a hint of a waterfall, for the clasic Batmobile role out scene, everyone likes to imagine.
89r2ck.jpg

89r2po.jpg

Seems there could easily be room for it and a simple added role out ramp, (either way given the choice of room to display opening door or not), for those who can, would make a great added feature.

Another essential visual narrative element (for me) in any Batcave, I see there is an elevator shaft, suggesting where they arrive into the Batcave from the implied Manor above.
Yet maybe to further visually connect the two worlds he inhabits, in a location to slightly break up the otherwise all cave and rock panorama, could contain hints of the (foundation) of the building above, some gothic architecture elements, referencing what we imagine above.
It's a slight visual detail, which would really add to the over all narrative themeing.
Again this is not criticism, this thing is already beyond substantial, more inspired by what I'm looking at.

Last edited:
Back