Statue XM Studios Batman 1972 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone know what Batman we have here.

Attachments

• ang.jpg
    ang.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
Re: XM Studios Ang Seng Batman statue teaser

It looks similar to the Room Gargoyle Statue by Kotobukiya.

15ca93db77373bab2307e6ce37356ab8.jpg

Looks like it to me.

...But then again, I could be wrong. JMO.

Someday, some company is going to make a Batman that is on mid(Twentieth) century modern urban architecture- as opposed to baroquely gothic with the obligatory gargoyle- and it's going to seem like this huge, inspired revelation.

XM Studios News

"XM BATMAN 1972 1:6 Scale Statue!

The Batman 1:6 iconic cover art is a new XM line where we release 1:6 Batman statues based on iconic comic book covers from the Batman’s storied history. To celebrate 80 years of the world’s greatest detective, we are rolling out this Batman 1972 sculpt, inspired by the cover art for Batman Vol. 1 #241 published in 1972."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

117391464_267218965969vjui.jpg

I have to say I'm not really impressed by this one. Pose looks awkward and too dark

I'd like a Jim Aparro batman

Yeah blue is a little too dark and face sculpt misses the 70's mark for me. Nice effort but I cannot see myself going for this one which is a shame because Bronze age is where I am at.

Like you I would LOVE a Jim Aparo Batman.

Agreed. Not impressed ...and have no urge to get this. For the moment, at least.

I kind of like it. I'm not sure why they decided on that cover pose and that building design but I'd like to see more pics. He looks like my favorite Batman style from the front.

Why don't any of those 70's / 80's comic Batman figures capture the headsculpt accurately? It always seems to be a modern interpretation.

XM Studios News

"The Batman 1:6 iconic cover art is a new XM line where we release 1:6 Batman statues based on iconic comic book covers from the Batman’s storied history. To celebrate 80 years of the world’s greatest detective, we are rolling out this Batman 1972 sculpt, inspired by the cover art for Batman Vol. 1 #241 published in 1972. XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:6 DC Premium Collectibles DC statue, Batman 1972! Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:6 scale cold-cast porcelain, each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the famous XM quality finish.

Size matters, but Quality even more so! The new XM DC 1:6 line is specially designed for collectors who desire more space-friendly collectibles, without compromising on the incredible details and quality of larger collectible pieces. At 1:6 scale, XM's creative direction is to showcase more abilities, powers and essence of the characters in a bold, dynamic and story telling style. The new XM 1:6 DC line will amaze you with the details you don't expect at this scale. Smaller scale, smaller boxes, more affordable shipping and pricing means you can fit more of these incredibly detailed collectibles into your collection!"

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

13kjt4.jpg

2y7k7r.jpg

3dckv8.jpg

7rcko9.jpg

100aja3.jpg

Back