XM / Legendary Beast: Iron Man 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
UxwaWTR.jpg

I think my favorite portrait is the one with the raised face shield. I also enjoy what they've done with the base, it's nice to see the story XM tells with the different helmets. Going to have to wait to see it painted before making the final call.

Maybe its the lack of paint - or suffering in comparison to the stellar Cap, Thor, and (apparently) Hulk LBS statues - but this one so far is looking kind of meh tbh.

I think this is about to make me go all in on the line and get the Hulk, too. I know some people aren't happy with the musculature but given that it's "Layton inspired" I'm not losing sleep over the arms. I like them, it adds more detail to look at with the suit. I also like the base with the different armors a lot.

I do think Art has a point about the paint on Tony's face, though. Hopefully they can make the skin tone a bit lighter and make the eyebrows/facial hair seem more natural. I also wouldn't mind if they toned down the gold to make it less of a warm yellow. Love that shot of him standing with Hulk, Cap, and Thor in Art's display. Looks great.

Back