XM / Legendary Beast: Hulk 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
VRmD2DR.jpg

kz4kYJ9.jpg

P6fW3AS.jpg

lcHofo8.jpg

9eZ1yAA.jpg

k2nCL4v.jpg

oPcJCPl.jpg

Creo que esta estatua es la que llevamos esperando los fans del personaje muchos años ya que aunque hay muchas representaciones no ha habido ninguna que le haga justicia al personaje,si acaso una o dos pero creo que viendo lo poco que hay será la bomba,tengo claro que será mia.

Creo que esta estatua es la que llevamos esperando los fans del personaje muchos años ya que aunque hay muchas representaciones no ha habido ninguna que le haga justicia al personaje,si acaso una o dos pero creo que viendo lo poco que hay será la bomba,tengo claro que será mia.

Please note:

Official Language. While our sites welcome people of all language, English is the official language of our sites because it is the common language between our staff and members. Because we cannot moderate conversations in a foreign language, you may not hold a public conversation in a language other than English.

Translation:

Martini said:
I think this statue is the one that we fans of the character have been waiting for many years because although there are many representations there has been none that does justice to the character, maybe one or two but I think that seeing how little there is it will be the bomb, I have Of course it will be mine.

Este Hulk es el Rey de las estatuas de Hulk y el grial de los coleccionistas.

Soooo looks like multiple head sculpts.
This is looking very cool.
There are three torsos. Each torso comes with a different attached portrait to avoid seams. Some say that there will be 3 different sku’s. Some say there will be an option for a deluxe that contains all three torso’s and portraits. Can’t wait for the official reveal.

I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek and you are going to love it. It’s awesome.

Last edited:
There are three torsos. Each torso comes with a different attached portrait to avoid seams. Some say that there will be 3 different sku’s. Some say there will be an option for a deluxe that contains all three torso’s and portraits. Can’t wait for the official reveal.

I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek and you are going to love it. It’s awesome.
Cant wait for the full reveal.

Little nervous about the price.

Cant wait for the full reveal.

Little nervous about the price.
I’m hopeful. Keeping the price down was important to Jay when I spoke with him but he had not heard back from the factory on price yet. Standard version will likely not have any switch outs. LBS pieces have been hovering in the 1500-1650 range. I think it’s possible for Hulk to come in between $1900-$2100. He is taller than Thor but not by too much since he is kinda crouched and leaning over. Much wider than Thor though. Hopefully they offer the additional torsos as stand alone purchases.

Hopefully they offer the additional torsos as stand alone purchases.

That would be smart and definitely advantageous to the collectors getting this, but probably wouldn't be possible contractually. Unless they thought that far ahead when they had the license deal signed.

I really hope that I can find a reason not to like this 1/3 Hulk. It's not looking too good for me a this point in time.

Back