XM Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Heroes Collectibles has this back in stock for $1499 US for the set. I quickly grabbed a set and put it on a payment plan. I've been wanting this to complete my XM Star Wars collection. Plus this is the only 1/4 scale little Anakin I've ever seen, and he looks awesome holding his helmet.
This is the cheapest I've ever seen this set, other sites have it listed at around $2,400 US. So if your interested this is your chance. They only made 250 pieces.
I'm pretty excited to get these.....

Just setup the payment plan too. As you said it's the cheapest I seen this set and prob no1 else will do these or little Anakin.

The $1499 is a good price but that $590 shipping is killer.... even for 3 statues.... but yeah, Hero's is the cheapest I've seen at $2089 shipped... SpecFiction wants $2339 shipped (if your in cali)… Although I believe he will price match...

I personally have a hard time buying any statue that's not OT... just wasn't a big fan of the prequels (they were just ok) but I really dislike TLJ.... If Maul wasn't such a badass in the first movie I would of passed on that statue too...

This is hilarious, I wish it had subtitles. I watched a few other unboxing, check out the XM Hulkbuster review so funny. You can hear the excitement in his voice.....

This will be my first 1/4 scale Vader, I just never got around to getting one, and the only one I really liked was IS but is hard to get. This XM Vader pose is iconic in Empire, so glad this in the one I got. I feel like I'm getting 3 statues in one, these 3 will look great together. So excited!!!!!!

Thankfully I have the IS Vader, the attakus Vader strutting his stuff and the very first sideshow Vader, but to have these 3 together is a must for me with the price. I would never have paid the $2000+ plus shipping but the heroes-collectibles was just at the right price to pull the trigger.

Like the concept..but i would rather get IS Vader instead to display with XM Maul.

First delivery in 2020. Happy New Year everyone!

I got this for a couple of reasons, I wanted a 1/4 scale little Anakin, it has a low ES number, and I love how the bases all fit together like a diorama.
This is 93/250. Darth Vader looks amazing, the helmet has a nice gloss to it, the base is sensational. I'm not too sure with the cape, its growing on me but it could be because I'm used to mixed media with 1/4 scale.
Grown up Anakin is done very well, happy with the portrait, the lava base looks good.
Little Anakin is very well done, love the pod racer helmet, highlight for me. The only let down is the sand base, very flat looking.
Overall you can tell this is one of the earlier XM's pieces, the Darth Maul and Luke has better paint apps.

Regardless of the minor flaws, I absolutely love this set, they look incredible together, like I said a massive diorama of Anakin's journey to the Dark Side.
This now completes my XM Star Wars line. Eagerly waiting for there next announcement.
Thanks to Andy at Heroes Collectables for looking after me. He still has some left at a great price if you want to grab this. If you have the means, grab it, you won't regret it.

IMG_1689.jpg
IMG_1690.jpg
IMG_1691.jpg
IMG_1692.jpg

I bought this set about 6 months ago and I love how the 3 statues come together. Only let downs for me was the sand and the lava base's, but the rest I'm over the moon with. All 3 statues themselves look real good and put together is a lovely setup. I have no regrets at all buying this set

Congrats then! Like I said before my favorite from the trio remains kid Anakin, he looks really great, even with the simple sand base. Adult Anakin is ok too, even the resemblance is good. I passed on a FB's guy offer to buy just XM Vader from the set (instead I bought the Attakus Vader 1), I love the museum pose, but the ROTS inspired animated look is not what I want for this type of high end statues. Unlike comic collectors that XM caters to, many Star Wars fans (and Terminator, Predator, Aliens etc.) want their pieces a bit more accurate.

If anyone is looking for just the RotS Anakin, or the Vader from this set , I have them for sale

Back