• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Xbox One + 2 Controllers / Dead Rising 3 / Killer Instinct

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMerxI

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,

I picked this up locally at the midnight launch, played through Dead Rising 3 and some of Killer Instinct and am thinking about trading the system because I am not that big into consoles. Was initially going to sell it unopened but since I am a PC gamer and the only game I play, Call of Duty, turned out unplayable this year, I decided to open it in hopes of keeping it.

Everything is mint and the system itself has only had about 40 hours of use. I can provide pics upon request!

Comes with Day One Xbox One, Kinect, box, 2 controllers, Day One Dead Rising 3 and a full copy of Killer Instinct.

Looking for a HT TDKR Bane + HT Bank Robber Joker + something else! Open to offers, dont be shy!

Last edited:
Back