• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT-HT Neo Matrix for HT ESB Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Like the title says. I have a briefly displayed HT Neo from the Matrix for trade. I'm looking for a ESB Boba Fett regular or deluxe. I also will entertain a regular or deluxe ROTJ Boba Fett, but I prefer the ESB one. The Neo was displayed in a Detolf in a smoke/pet free home. I would like the same in return if possible. Full disclosure on the stand, the lower vertical piece/brace of the clamp broke off when I first opened the it. The vertical piece was superglued back to the clamp and doesn't affect the opening or closing function of the clamp. Hit me up if your interested and hopefully we can work out a deal. Thanks.

After thinking about it, I may consider trading for either version of HT Anakin Skywalker. Hit me up if you have any of the figures I'm wanting and your interested in trading for Neo.

Back