• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Hot Toys Wolf Predator v1 for TDK Batman Original Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nash

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a brand new MIB HT Wolf Pred v1, looking to trade for your HT TDK Batman original suit. pm if interested

That might be hard to get hold of. The original suit was only available in the Asian market. Good luck to you though, I hope you score one.

That might be hard to get hold of. The original suit was only available in the Asian market. Good luck to you though, I hope you score one.

:confused::confused::confused:

The original suit was easily attainable through several distributors here although I don't think DC Direct distibuted them.

Well, I bought it from an e-bay seler here in Australia, and it came to $275AUD shipped, which in US dollars is about $179.
It wasn't that long ago either. Probably 2-3 weeks ago.

Well, I bought it from an e-bay seler here in Australia, and it came to $275AUD shipped, which in US dollars is about $179.
It wasn't that long ago either. Probably 2-3 weeks ago.

Not bad, i'd probably pay that for one. Thanks dude.

Back