• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT for Lego SDCC Super Heroes Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSC EX Hunter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am looking to trade for some of the Lego SDCC Super Heroes Exclusives. I have a wide spectrum of items that I am willing to trade in order to procure these exclusives. I am looking for all of them. So please, message me if you have any that you are willing to trade. Have a great day everyone!

FOR TRADE:

Hot Toys

1. MMS War Machine (Iron Man 2) - Complete and Near Mint with original Box. He has been displayed for almost 2 years now in a smoke free home.

Sideshow

1 PF Exclusive Obi-Wan Kenobi - Mint in Original Box with shipper as well.

2. Sandtrooper Squad Leader - He comes Complete and Near Mint as well with his original box. He was displayed for about 4 months in a smoke free home.

3. Admiral Piett - Same conditions as above Sandtrooper

4. Exclusive Obi-Wan Kenobi Episode 3 - same conditions

5. Exclusive Qui-Gon Jinn - Same conditions

6. Exclusive Mace Windu - Same Conditions

7. Exclusive General Obi-Wan Kenobi - Same Conditions

8. Exclusive Palpatine/Darth Sidious Set - Same Conditions

9. Smuggler Han Solo - Comes With His Exclusive Smuggler Blaster, however his box is not the Exclusive version. I had bought the blaster separately. His box's top corner is dented.

Medicom RAH

1. Darth Vader ROTJ Version - Complete and Near Mint with Original Box

2. Super-Saiyan Goku - Complete and Near Mint in Original Box.

Heroclix

1. Chase Rare Batman (Lamppost) - Arkham Asylum

2. Chase Rare Batman (Sinestro) - Arkham Asylum

Back