• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT - Amazon Kindle Looking For - Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLee

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a 1st Gen Amazon Kindle for trade. It is complete with box and all inserts/cover/etc. and has been rarely used - it's in pristine condition.

It is the first gen one - I like that version better because it has a user-replaceable battery and it has an SD card slot to expand the storage capacity. The newer models don't have that. I'll also include a leather cover for it, but the cover is really beat up (I bought the cover used that way for cheap, plus I liked the beat-up look as it gives it some character).

I'm looking for the following (in no particular order):

HT Aldo Raine
Any HT Iron Man
HT T-800
HT T-1000
HT Sarah Connor
HT Wolverine
HT Leonidas
HT Comedian
New HT Truetype "Obama"
New HT Truetype "Gambit"
HT Predators (including Machiko)

I'm open to pretty much any HT offers, although I already have most of the DK stuff I want. But other than that, offer away!

There are tons of books available for this, it's a great device!

Another PM sent to you Jesse! I'm "that close" to deciding on it now. Let's talk some more about it. Thanks again! - Mike :wave

Back