• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB...............................................

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hulk%20cry.jpg

Have you given up on Hulk or did you find one?

And if you're getting the Red Skull PF, you gotta get the Exclusive Cap.

I have not had any luck on the Hulk and figured I would just wait it out and maybe get one in a few months but I will keep looking. I think the Captain will be more easy to get and I am trying to get the ex because i am getting the Red Skull.(My first Marvel PF I will pay retail for which I am very excited about.:D)

I have not had any luck on the Hulk and figured I would just wait it out and maybe get one in a few months but I will keep looking. I think the Captain will be more easy to get and I am trying to get the ex because i am getting the Red Skull.(My first Marvel PF I will pay retail for which I am very excited about.:D)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I know that feeling. Well good luck. I'd grab one quick before Red Skull starts shipping. I think we're gonna see a spike in the Cap Exclusive value afterwards.

Back