• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTT: Looking for Hot Toys/Sideshow Star Wars (have rare Hot Toys/1:6 for trade)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tblackett

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I’m primarily looking for prequel/Clone Wars era Star Wars figures ideally for trade but potentially interested in sub-eBay prices. Mostly looking to trade right now though!

Examples of what I’m interested in include (but aren’t limited) to the below. The ones I'm most interested in are ordered in priority below:

LOOKING FOR

Hot Toys

The Mandalorian (any model)
IG-11
Revenge of the Sith Obi-Wan (deluxe)
Emperor Palpatine (regular or deluxe)
Commander Cody
Chewbacca
Han Solo (any model, OT or Solo)

Sideshow
Any bounty hunter that isn’t Boba Fett (e.g. disguise Cad Bane, Dengar, Bossk, IG-88 etc.)
Clonetroopers
Battle droids

HAVE TO TRADE

I'm open to trading multiple figures from my collection for one that you have, though that will be dependent on what you have :)

Assorted Hot Toys
Rocky Balboa (Rocky 4, USA trunks)
John Rambo (Rambo 2)
Col. Trautman (Rambo)
Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End)
Royce (Predators)
Nolan (Predators)
Roadblock (GI Joe: Retailiation)
The Spirit
The Friend (20th Century Boys)
Raiden (Inferno Armor) (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

Marvel Hot Toys
Doctor Strange (Infinity War)
Bucky Barnes (Infinity War)
Captain Marvel (Captain Marvel)
Loki (Thor: Dark World)
Pepper Potts (Iron Man 3, repaired ankle)
Scarlet Witch (AOU)
Hawkeye (AOU)
Chitauri Commander (Avengers)

Star Wars Hot Toys
Gold Chrome Stormtrooper
First Order Stormtrooper Jakku Exclusive

DC Hot Toys
John Blake with Bat Signal (Dark Knight Rises)

Other 1/6 Figures
Chicago Gangster II by DID (Robert DeNiro as Young Vito from Godfather 2)
The Revenger by VTS Toys (Punisher War Zone)
Gangsters Kingdom J (Memories Version) (Jason Statham)
Gangsters Kingdom Saxon (Ed Harris)
1/6 Bat Signal by Dream Ex
DC Direct Dark Knight Joker
DC Direct Sinestro

Last edited:
Bumping! Will add a larger list of potential trades later. Also, I am mostly looking for trades right now.

Updated with trade list! Also, please note that I'm really looking to trade right now.

Thanks! That's not a figure I'm super interested in right now but PM me if you see anything you'd consider for a trade on my list.

I have nearly every figure you’re looking for, but no interest in trades as I’m getting out of 1/6 figures

Haha, that's probably a sensible move! Unfortunately, it's just become a matter of space right now, so I need to trade or sell before I can really get into buying new ones. Let me know if you have prices you're looking for though, especially on Obi-Wan, Dooku or any clonetroopers.

Back