• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB weta lotr grima and saruman statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FeatheredSerpent

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to buy wetas grima wormtongue statue and saruman the white statue for reasonable prices and mint. Pm if you have one you are willing to sell...Thanks...:D

Also would like to find a Treebeard bust..

Last edited:
i have a rare production sample of saruman. box has a gash but the statue is beautiful and perfect. pm an offer if dark days turns your offer down.

Noooooooo.....McLovin!!!!!:tap

i said pm me an offer if you didn't accept. but it looks like you did. congrats. :joy

can't we all just get along? :lol

conrad.jpg

Best of luck on your finds. As far as Weta, the market for LOTR seems to keep getting smaller and smaller, meaning the peices are becoming more scarce. The good old days of Pippins and Orc Busts for 20 are gone :(

I have a extra TreeBeard bust, Jbinny never got back to me.

Thanks guys. I'll let you know, but hopefully the current pending deal will go through...:joy

Last edited:
Back