• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB The Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b24karrot

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is really just a feeler to see what is out there..........only looking for unbroken seals.

LMK what you got and a price and maybe I can do it.........

Got the following..........It seems this is misleading..........below is what I have gotten but they are not for trade these are just what I no longer need, these are NOT for trade.

Babysitter Attendee

805 Spook Edition
Prophet Ex
Harbinger Ex
Babysitter Spook
Babysitter Attendee
Babysitter International
Santa

If you have something not listed above shoot me a PM...........

Last edited:
Hey Rory.............

Well I eventually want them all including the famous PZ...........but price on these is a big deal for me............I know that sounds stupid, but I can only bring myself to spend so much on a 1/6..........but with that in mind I know PZ will cost some cake.

I got Santa from Sick boy, and I ordered the 2 new ones in Ex and I recently got the spook babysitter and spook 805, so I need the rest.

LMK

To bad you are only looking for sealed. I'm looking to unload all of mine, but they have been displayed. Good luck with your hunt!

Still looking for some...........My Security Guard fell through, looking to pay $110 for a sealed one............also have a Bowen Mistress of Death to trade for some Dead.

LMK Folks

I have a few sealed one
Subject 05 Guard
Subject 57 EX Doctor
Subject 560 Spokesman
Subject 805 Tactical

I have more that have been opened to check but thats it.

Back