• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: BOX ONLY - InArt Standard TDK Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you happen to find a resource for those Newline Indy boots, I'd love to pick up a pair. Best of luck!

If you happen to find a resource for those Newline Indy boots, I'd love to pick up a pair. Best of luck!
Thanks! Are the Newline boots still considered good boots for Indy? I know they’re fairly old, so I’m not quite sure if they’re still considered one of the better choices since I don’t know what’s considered accurate really? I know DoggieDoc’s boots look pretty nice which might be what I end up going with depending on how the present toys boots come out. I’m definitely late on trying to play catch up on good and accurate Indy gear

Thanks! Are the Newline boots still considered good boots for Indy? I know they’re fairly old, so I’m not quite sure if they’re still considered one of the better choices since I don’t know what’s considered accurate really? I know DoggieDoc’s boots look pretty nice which might be what I end up going with depending on how the present toys boots come out. I’m definitely late on trying to play catch up on good and accurate Indy gear
They're definitely a bit dated, and haven't been made for years at this point. They're not Hot Toys accurate or anything, but they'd be a nice pickup to show the evolution of Indy items, etc.

They're definitely a bit dated, and haven't been made for years at this point. They're not Hot Toys accurate or anything, but they'd be a nice pickup to show the evolution of Indy items, etc.
Yea I remember seeing them around the time of the original SS Indy. And then I saw a pair on eBay while I was waiting for my TOD Indy to arrive but didn’t think I’d need them :slap thanks for your input. Indy stuff is all new to me.

Big thanks to SwedishHeat for selling me his Edward Kenway!

Back to the original 2 wants please!

Last edited:
Bump with new want! Finding these figures quicker than I thought :lol hopefully Connor is no different. Thought I had secured one but alas, the place I ordered hadn't updated their website, so I'm on the hunt again. Any leads please let me know!

Back