• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: BOX ONLY - InArt Standard TDK Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB: Sideshow 1/6 GI Joe EX Destro OR just EX Headsculpt

I have it right now.

Sent from my Infinix X650B using Tapatalk

Re: WTB: Sideshow 1/6 GI Joe EX Destro OR just EX Headsculpt

I have it right now.

Sent from my Infinix X650B using Tapatalk

I appreciate that. But you saying you have it does nothing for me if I can't get more info about you and the item :dunno: I mean no offense, but seems like you're doing the same thing in a bunch of other "Items Wanted" threads, so you're either trolling or scamming if you don't have the items you say you do, especially considering one member is already calling you a fraud on your page, which is why I want more information prior to doing business. Not out of the ordinary to ask especially with a brand new member who doesn't post in any other discussions aside from "wanted items" threads. If you really have the item and want to do business, PM me more info when you're Inbox is cleaned up so we can discuss further. Thanks for reaching out.

Re: WTB: Sideshow 1/6 GI Joe DUKE Exclusive

Finally got Destro for a somewhat decent price all things considered :lol Now looking for the final Joe, DUKE! Let me know if you have one!

Re: WTB: Star Ace 1/6 Dumbledore (Gambon) & Teen Harry Potter

Bull with new Star Ace Dumbledore and Harry Potter wants!

Back