• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sideshow Darth Talon, Darth Vader, Captain Rex, Scarecrow - will pay up to 2500$/pc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arbogast0

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for the Sideshow Collectibles Darth Talon Premium Format [EXCLUSIVE] statue. And I'm willing to pay 2500$ for it. For any informations leading to find this collectible piece I can give 100$. I'm looking only for the exclusive version of the statue. With original (Sideshow) cape and both color and brown shipper boxes. The statue has to be in mint/near mint condition. And 100% complete with lightsaber fully working.

CLA-DarthTalon-01.jpg

Will be very thankfull for any info!

Last edited:
I'm looking for the Prime 1 Studio Batman Who Laughs [EXCLUSIVE] statue. And I will pay 2200$ for it. The statue has to be 100% complete. With all color and brown shipper boxes. And it has to be in mint/perfect condition. I will cover all the costs which include shipping, packing, eBay fees, etc.

mmdcmt-01_a08_ex.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm looking for the Sideshow Collectibles Darth Talon Premium Format [EXCLUSIVE] statue. And I'm willing to pay 2500$ for it. For any informations leading to find this collectible piece I can give 100$. I'm looking only for the exclusive version of the statue. With original (Sideshow) cape and both color and brown shipper boxes. The statue has to be in mint/near mint condition. And 100% complete with lightsaber fully working.

View attachment 555528

Will be very thankfull for any info!
Are you still looking? Where are you located?

Back