• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball, D-Arts Megaman, Hot Toys Prince of Persia and Ezio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FSLAR

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm interested in buying some of the characters from S.H. Figuarts's Dragon Ball line. I have SSJ Goku, Saiyan Saga/Normal Vegeta, SDCC Piccolo, Perfect Cell, SDCC Gohan, Freiza, SSJ3 Goku, and Krillin. I have Normal Goku and Manga Piccolo coming in, so I am not interested in those three. Also I am trying to find some Play Arts Kai, and Hot Toys figures. I would like to point out I'm trying to go for some affordable reasonable prices, that's all I could do.

I'm looking for:
-Trunks
-SSJ Vegeta
-SDCC Goku
-D-Arts Megaman X (SDCC Metallic and/or regular, either works)
-D-Arts Zero Ver. 1
-Figma The Avengers Iron Man Full Spec.
-Hot Toys Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time "Prince Dastan"
-Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides DX06 Jack Sparrow
-Hot Toys DX11 Joker 2.0 (debatable)
-Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II Ezio Auditore

I am highly preferring these to be un-opened or not displayed, basically completely new and sealed. Note that Normal Gohan and Normal Piccolo refer to the original release colors and are not a priority. Prices are negotiable, though I can't exchange much else besides a Gundam Aile Strike Figure, Play Arts Kai Variant Batman, and Figma Avengers Thor

Last edited:
Re: WTB: S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball

bump for nappa

I have a trunks and SS3 Goku, both are open but displayed inside a detolf. Mint in box condition. Lemme know if you are still interested.

PMed you a while ago...unless you're willing to lower a price a bit >.>

bump for Ghost Nappa

bump in the name of Vegeta

Re: WTB: S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball and PAK Metal Gear

bump in the name of trunks

bump in the name of Ghost Nappa

Update, already bought SSJ Vegeta, SDCC Gohan and Trunks off someone. No longer looking for them. Only interested in Metal Gear PAKs and the remaining DBZ Figuarts now.

Nope disregard the last post **** happened with Trunks, Vegeta and Gohan so send your offers for them again

i have a trunks and gohan I'm thinking of letting go. comes complete. gohans arm joint is a little loose but its still in great condition. PM me your offer and we'll work something out.

i have a trunks and gohan I'm thinking of letting go. comes complete. gohans arm joint is a little loose but its still in great condition. PM me your offer and we'll work something out.
Actually I got Gohan a week ago, though his arm is loose as well.

PMing for Trunks.

bump in the name of my recently acquired SDCC Gohan

the big bump

Bought a PAK Solid Snake, and added Hot Toys

Re: WTB: S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball, Hot Toys Avengers Captain America and Play Arts

bumping in the name of America

Re: WTB: S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball, Hot Toys Avengers Captain America and Play Arts

Might be interesting in selling cap for the right price. He has been opened and displayed in a detolf in a smoke free pet free home and is in near mint condition

Bump, sent a PM to MCKilla.

Back