• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Medicom TDK Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Platty

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, after one of these, brand new and sealed etc or as new condition, UK preferably. Cheers!

Thanks Daniel, just throwing it out there as you know. Tough decision between this and the DX, if a member pops up with one of these i'll go for it.

Both this and the DX are awesome looking, extra accessories such as the sticky bomb gun can be picked up from eBay any way!

At least if someone doesn't come through on here, its still pretty cheap on eBay!

Bump! Just found this when searching for the medicom batman :lol forgot I made it...i've been toying with the idea of getting one of these since forever, right now i'm in a mood for getting a batman figure I can pose! Plus the headsculpt on it is unbeatable with mods.

Thanks!

Thanks a lot void you are a top man, however I think it's a little out of my price range! I'd rather buy one a lot cheaper and mod it myself. Especially as there will be more TDK Bats this year. No doubt it looks amazing though.

A while ago I would have give it more thought but those mental days are behind me now! I think. :D Thanks again mate. There's one on eBay unopened for £190, hmm....

Back