• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HT Hoth Leia and Death Star Gunner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kielbassa

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, this might get me laughed right off the forum, but I'm looking to pick up these figures:

Hot Toys MMS423 Princess Leia (Hoth)
Hot Toys MMS413 Death Star Gunner

I don't want to pay current ebay prices, but I will pay a reasonable amount more than the original SRP. Please PM me with any available sale offers. I've only bought a couple items on SSF, but I've done a lot of transactions on RS and ebay if anyone needs feedback for backup.

Thanks!

sampearson, thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately when I went to reply I got this note from SSF: "Until your post count is 10 you will be able to send PMs to Staff only."

I only have 4 posts haha. I guess I need to go pad my post count.

Would you be willing to sell for $450 shipped to AZ? Please PM me again, and let me know if there is another good way to communicate thru the RS forum or FB Messenger or something. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Back