• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: BOX ONLY - InArt Standard TDK Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all!

Looking for the following:

-InArt TDK Joker ART BOX AND SHIPPER ONLY
I will be selling the jail cell diorama and second body from my deluxe set, but would still like to have an art box to put the single figure and accessories in. If anyone has one or any leads on where to get one, I'd really appreciate.

Thanks! :wave

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Sideshow 1/6 Batman Classic Version

Hey,

Which one is this? First release, second release? And which color?

What parts are you looking for, because I may have some left over after a customizing project of my own I'm working on.

Re: WTB: Sideshow 1/6 Batman Classic Version

Bump with new wants!

Hey,

Which one is this? First release, second release? And which color?

What parts are you looking for, because I may have some left over after a customizing project of my own I'm working on.

PM Sent! Thanks!

Re: WTB: Sideshow 1/6 Snake Eyes & Timber Set

I have a 1000Toys Snake Eyes in absolutely mint condition that I would be willing to sell. Here is what it looks like:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhIH1lLGmyY

Hi! Thank you for the offer, but unfortunately I'm only interested in either of the Sideshow versions. The design of the 1000Toys one won't go with the other Sideshow figures I have. Thank you though! I appreciate it!

Back