• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys RAMBO BOXES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENDO-HUNTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone is willing to sell me the 2 boxes in the pics below:

138641044_tp.jpg

3943_1.jpg

Arrggh !. :lol:lol
Everytime you see to want something I have just seen it go ! :lol
My friend just actually binned the top one as he hadn't the room for it and neither did I !!.
Holy crap thats pissed me off now !!.
Sorry again !.

I DO have both of those boxes, but my Rambo figures are in them. Maybe we can do a deal. Please send me a Private Message tonight and we'll talk about it some more. I "MAY" sell them to you since I need some money really BAD right now! :eek: Get back to me tonight if you can. Take care. :D

I DO have both of those boxes, but my Rambo figures are in them. Maybe we can do a deal. Please send me a Private Message tonight and we'll talk about it some more. I "MAY" sell them to you since I need some money really BAD right now! :eek: Get back to me tonight if you can. Take care. :D

Mike , clear your PM box. I tried to respond to your message but it says your box is too full to accept any new messages. Also , your email address does not work either. Thanks , Mike

Last edited:
Hi AR-Ballistic. I cleared some room in my PM inbox now. I'm ready to do the deal with you for the empty Rambo II and Rambo III Hot Toys boxes. Send me a reply PM tonight. Thanks again for your help! I'm glad to be helping you out too! :D

Back