• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Krauser & Prison Break suit figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samueljd

Super Freak
Reaction score
WTB Hot Toys Krauser & Rocky figures.

I'm looking for Hot Toys Krauser human version and Hot Toys Rocky Stallone figure either version.

Last edited:
Hey, I have a Death note Misa and the Michael suit version if you are interested. I'm in the Uk so there's the shipping cost, how about $200 shipped for the pair? Misa is loose but in new conditon and Michael is in his box.
let me know :peace

Hey, I have a Death note Misa and the Michael suit version if you are interested. I'm in the Uk so there's the shipping cost, how about $200 shipped for the pair? Misa is loose but in new conditon and Michael is in his box.
let me know :peace

Thanks, I'll pm you and hope you can go a little lower on the price. I'll probably have to wait until mid-month (my next payday), since I've committed to buying some other things.

Thanks, I'll pm you and hope you can go a little lower on the price. I'll probably have to wait until mid-month (my next payday), since I've committed to buying some other things.

okey dokey. I'll wait for the pm

Michael suit version.
SL731151.jpg

Death Note Misa.
SL731157.jpg

I got hold of Misa and Scofield and have changed my want list a bit.

Back