• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Aliens USCM Leg Armour and Dog Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pianoteam

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
If you have a dog alien to sell please let me know! I am open to any condition. Also looking for aliens USCM shin armour if you have spare parts. Thanks

Last edited:
well i repainted mine years back to be more film accurate and it has really also helped to maintain the rubber body. the only problem i had was the tendons ripped in the jaw so i replaced them with rubber bands and painted them to match the original. it is the only alien i own besides my custom colonial marines so i don't know if id sell him.

well i repainted mine years back to be more film accurate and it has really also helped to maintain the rubber body. the only problem i had was the tendons ripped in the jaw so i replaced them with rubber bands and painted them to match the original. it is the only alien i own besides my custom colonial marines so i don't know if id sell him.
No problem. Sounds like a great piece! Would love to see photos of how it turned out.

I have one I’m thinking of selling.
he has no box, I bought it loose long long time ago.
one hand was is loose and the hands come off easily, and the other arm might have been broken but the previous owner fixed it with wires.
the rubber body when I bought it was faded, but I added gloss and he looks really good now.
i also repainted his teeth silver.
he’s still very poseable.
i also got a custom stand for him.

honestly, I’m not sure about selling but Im also in process of trying to get other figures,
so I’m thinking of selling to fund.
2A883439-E2E7-4B07-A2B6-56A274A94746.jpeg
pm me how much, I might consider.

I have one I’m thinking of selling.
he has no box, I bought it loose long long time ago.
one hand was is loose and the hands come off easily, and the other arm might have been broken but the previous owner fixed it with wires.
the rubber body when I bought it was faded, but I added gloss and he looks really good now.
i also repainted his teeth silver.
he’s still very poseable.
i also got a custom stand for him.

honestly, I’m not sure about selling but Im also in process of trying to get other figures,
so I’m thinking of selling to fund.
View attachment 564629pm me how much, I might consider.
Pm sent!

Back