• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB- CC Toys ?Joe and Elli?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daewon_ton

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Totally missed the release of ?Joe and Elli? from the first ?The Last Survivor? from CC Toys. Would like to grab both if someone has multiple sets.

Saw this today. Might be interesting for y’all.

Limtoys is gonna announce their part 1 figures this month so you might wanna wait instead. I have a hunch everyone will be selling their cc figures when they announce theirs.

Attachments

• 68A819A0-B1C2-415C-BFFC-607F89445ADE.png
    68A819A0-B1C2-415C-BFFC-607F89445ADE.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
Saw this today. Might be interesting for y’all.

Limtoys is gonna announce their part 1 figures this month so you might wanna wait instead. I have a hunch everyone will be selling their cc figures when they announce theirs.
@niekgrijz Hi! Thank you so much for replying! That might be a good idea...
But it looks like I got confused again because there's multiple "Last Survivor" things from CC, I'll bet OP was looking for the summer ones, and I'm more looking for the TLOU part 2 Joel. (Tho if the price is right, I'll take the summer ones too!) I don't know, though. Do you think they might do that with those ones as well? Have you happened to see any of 'em around (for less than $1000 as on Ebay preferably)? Also, super cool that you found that one! If I lived in/England and had 300 bucks I'd totally buy it but that shipping would probably be killer. :( Wonder if there's a US version of that type of listing.

Back