• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 1:1 Predator Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

915stag51

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking for a Predator 1:1 Bust, I have seen a couple on ebay but I am still looking.. Any sellers out there?:monkey2

Come on Fellas!! I've been wanting one of these for about 2 years now. PM me whatever you got!!!

Should have jumped on the repaired one on ebay...I think he stopped the auction and sold it for $600

Edit: Its back up...https://cgi.ebay.com/SIDESHOW-PREDA...goryZ153QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Read the description, the dreads were the damaged part...and they have been fixed...

He actually offered it to me for 900.00, we are still pending til tomorrow, I don't know if I should take it cuz it had alot of damage to the dreads.. Do you guys think I should go for it?:monkey5

I think you should try to talk him down a bit...

Yeah, if he still has it I am offering 800.00, see if he'l go for it, this is why I was looking for something here. The box does not matter to me as long as the head is in descent shape, I'l take it!

Even at $900 you might be getting a good deal. It just depends on how much the damage bothers you. If you are planning on reselling it eventually, you might want to pass. Are you going to get the Wolf bust?

Even at $900 you might be getting a good deal. It just depends on how much the damage bothers you. If you are planning on reselling it eventually, you might want to pass. Are you going to get the Wolf bust?

Hell yeah! I already have the Wolf Bust on pre-order already!:chew

Back