Would you buy vehicles, horses, ....?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...So many I'd love to see. These stylized charts make a pretty grandiose check lists, but are not realistic...

...honestly these are just not possible, wouldn't/couldn't buy them a this scale, for cost and space is just a reality.
That's great !
...More random impossible dream cars all eras ....
I call BULLS*** on the topic.
Yeah that's why It was pretty clearly stated above - these were not all realistic. ^
Sorry for the confusion, and if all the awesome fun dream car images, made your head explode with rage. :LOL:

Last edited:
Some drop dead gorgeous Deco/Diesel-Punk beauties...

Nemo's Limo LXG.
4105ac5dd771fa119f28e9e3b6f5df60.jpg

And HYDRA vehicles,
latest

c645a4661821743ec3647f082a9cb101.jpg

96f946baf75ddda6f17632633a314794.jpg

9xSTiAU.jpg

As well as HYDRA motorcycles and one man sub
Sky Captain had some great planes too!

And the winner:
El Murciélago-Humano's: 1938 Hispano-Suiza
Hispano-Suiza-Xenia-970x325.jpg

103studio4_38dubonnetxeniaoverheadrear1custom-14047707555577-front-970x728.jpg

5jzh4Kd.jpg

1PBmgsP.jpg

No, this was never a movie, and likely never be made, though it should be!
(car is real though, think it had an airplane engine in it)
And yes I would buy the bizarre character (pseudo Flash Gordon/Hawkman/Batman), his flying horse, and his car at 1/6 scale:)

Last edited:
Hmm counting movie Motorcycles

After Termi2's Fat Boy Harley, Hot Toys Hell-Cycle, and the Batpod...

Brando on Triumph Thunderbird
b5ZEHvW.jpg

Captain America and Billy's Harley Choppers
Easy Rider
WCg4lgV.jpg

Dredd's Lawmaster
tumblr_ntfj9t5dU41sivbdao5_400.gifv

Although even better if they did a straight Carlos Ezquerra comic accurate version.
Bank-Raid-01.gif

The Cap Harley and Hydra Cycles

Akira Kaneda's Bike

Dark Angel and black kawasaki zzr(ish) (yeah, went there)

Trinity on Ducati

Tron Cycle (they did, I wonder how/if they could execute an 80s style one with rider?))

Kaneda and his bike are done and redone.
There are 1/6 Ducati's out there that you can repaint.
Lawmaster from 2012 Dredd is done.
ZY Toys did a Fatboy. Might be accurate.

Last edited:
I call BULLS*** on the topic.

We collectors are truly a bunch of bulls*** hypocrites. Let's be honest about that.
Actually I was really hoping to see the cinematic masterpiece that is Luis' hideous 1972 Ford Econoline Ant-Van, with three-tone puke, rust and faux-wood, finish, classy rear "opera" window, mismatched bondo detail, remote activated Cucaracha car horn, and quantum-time-tunnel-generator.
Done in meticulous 1/6 scale detail.

I can't be the only one with this dream...
tumblr_nrrwovVS6q1qzco77o1_500.gif

5gbsym.gif

giphy.gif

...and loaded up front with figures of everyone's favorite Marvel Cinematic U champions - Dave, Kurt & Luis!- The Antourage Trio.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
N3MsvpM.jpg

The original masked hero dark ride...

Horses, (for several franchises Zorro, Raiders, Westerns, Apes, LotR, etc)

Batmobiles are pretty well covered
And after seeing BttF DeLorean
and Ecto-1, what else is game?

tHpye-1555084500-1267-lists-cc_viewer_michaelknight_main.jpg

So many I'd love to see. These stylized charts make a pretty grandiose check lists, but are not realistic...
- https://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/car.jpg
- https://firewireblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/filmography-of-cars_copy.jpg

SUJsXFl.jpg

Green Hornet's Black Beauty ;1965 Chrysler Imperial Crown

Bullitt: 1968 390 CID V8 Ford Mustang
25fI4KR.jpg

Vanishing Point: 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
1970-Dodge-Challenger.jpg

Gone in 60 (1973): 1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1
KsiumUv.jpg

Reyes' 69 Hell-Charger!
giphy.gif

Honestly always preferred the #9 Shooting Star to the Mach 5
giphy.gif

TXH 1138 - Lola T70 Mk III
giphy.gif

Buckaroo's dimension breaching modified Ford F-350 turbine GE jet engine + nitrous fueled + Proto-Flux-Capacitor AKA - the Oscillation-Overthruster
giphy.gif

iXfwtW3.jpg

1943 Stark prototype hovercar
giphy.gif

LOLA (Levitating Over Land Automobile) - cherry-red. 1962 Chevrolet Corvette
giphy.gif

Aliens 1986: APC (Armored Personnel Carrier)
SOmqtAA.png

I mean it'd be the size of a storage trunk! Essentially a rolling-box to store Colonial Marine figures in. :)

honestly these are just not possible, wouldn't/couldn't buy them a this scale, for cost and space is just a reality.

The ones if done exceptionally well, that could break me, I'd actually consider:
V8 Interceptor with Mad Max
Odyssey EVA pod with Bowman (may have been done)
Spinner with Gaff (pilot)

7g1S7iy.jpg

4wqM5ET.jpg

kczrvGg.png

5ubh0r.gif

As far as full on vehicles go, I'm tempted to get TDK Batpod and Tumbler to go with Batman! I own a 1/6 Star Wars Speeder bike, which is fantastic, but, it's pretty large, so space can be an issue.

Based on your suggestions, man, I think I'd like a 1/6 Herbie the Love Bug! My favorite "alive" car character. A1/6 Christine from the horror film would be cool too.

I posted in the Blitzway Zorro thread I'd gotten a 1/6 black horse aka Tornado for Zorrro! I still haven't opened it yet as it'd be too big to display I'm afraid. I was continually looking for a 1/6 black horse saddle (I don't mind it not being screen accurate since there aren't many around) and fortunately I was able to get one when TA parted out the SW Toys Lady Adler figure.

Looked them up, those do look beautiful, and incredible detail.
Although (we are in the statues, props forum) I'm torn on the detail vs posse-ability joints and cavities sacrifice (not sure what the other options are?) , my instinct is to want them to be posse-able, at least having a rearing and running option , yet not sure how much that would come into play.

For Zorro's Tornado, I think I'd need to know I could switch from running to a rearing option.
Although there is that one designed static pose - slight trot (leg tail position) that then cleverly, just somewhat convincingly by tilting it back onto the tail, also allows for a rearing pose.

Interesting! Hmm, while I do prefer articulation, I think I don't mind the horse being static.

From Mars to Jazz inc. with several Batman vehicles in 1:6 being made (and/or remade).
Time to celebrate the other side of the character too-
Civilian Bruce Wayne's personal rides:

Adam West Bruce Wayne's 1966 Chrysler Gold Imperial convertible?
78dfl1.gif

78dg1q.gif

78dew0.gif

Keaton's personal car is Plymouth Volaré ...oh-oh, Cantaré, oh-oh-oh-oh
8jhram.gif

Though Alfred drives him in a 1956 Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith
8bydqa.gif

for a sports car, I guess he gets the Kenner 92 custom coupe :lol
79dg1g.gif

Kilmer - Jaguar XK120 roadster 40-50s?
63w4rh.gif

63w6cp.gif

Bale - BB & TDK Lamborghini LP 640 Murcielago (“bat” in Spanish (yes I know cars Italian, Lambos are named in Spanish after infamous Toros) Rises Lambo Aventador
7ak6s4.gif

z-GBsX.gif

tumblr_ncstweQtjS1qms0coo1_500.gifv
63w0ak.gif

Afleck - Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo
63w2o3.gif

63w7iz.gif

63w2qm.gif

Pattinson - 63 split-window stingray Vette
63vr5w.gif

63vqb1.gif

63vqfk.gif

Re-Keaton Mercedes-Maybach-6 Concept
63w61x.gif

79dezy.jpg

Last edited:
As far as full on vehicles go, I'm tempted to get TDK Batpod and Tumbler to go with Batman! I own a 1/6 Star Wars Speeder bike, which is fantastic, but, it's pretty large, so space can be an issue.

Based on your suggestions, man, I think I'd like a 1/6 Herbie the Love Bug! My favorite "alive" car character. A1/6 Christine from the horror film would be cool too.

I posted in the Blitzway Zorro thread I'd gotten a 1/6 black horse aka Tornado for Zorrro! I still haven't opened it yet as it'd be too big to display I'm afraid. I was continually looking for a 1/6 black horse saddle (I don't mind it not being screen accurate since there aren't many around) and fortunately I was able to get one when TA parted out the SW Toys Lady Adler figure.

Interesting! Hmm, while I do prefer articulation, I think I don't mind the horse being static.
Herbie is a childhood icon. And Christine was nightmare fuel, it'd be so weird yet awesome to have them on the same shelf. :p
79k6a3.gif

If you do ever decide to unbox that horse for Zorro, please share any pics.
Also if you get that Batpod to go with Batman, I'd love to see it side-by-side, with Zorro and Tornado. Seems a fitting display parallel.:wink1:
79k4nd.gif

https://i.imgflip.com/7a7xvn.jpg

Last edited:
Herbie is a childhood icon. And Christine was nightmare fuel, it'd be so weird yet awesome to have them on the same shelf. :p
79k6a3.gif

Hah yeah! Herbie the love bug! I liked Fully Loaded personally. Yeah that movie while not outright terrifying is kinda scary, but it'd be kinda cool to own a car that can repair itself :lol

If you do ever decide to unbox that horse for Zorro, please share any pics.

Yes, yes! I'll make sure to! (When I eventually get around to it hopefully :lol)

Also if you get that Batpod to go with Batman, I'd love to see it side-by-side, with Zorro and Tornado. Seems a fitting display parallel.:wink1:
79k4nd.gif

Oh man, neat idea!! That'd be a great comparison to do! Man, I'm even more tempted to get that Batpod now!

Oh man, neat idea!! That'd be a great comparison to do! Man, I'm even more tempted to get that Batpod now!
Yeah love all the Zorro - Batman parallels:
20izul.gif
20j0zu.gif

One of my favorite things in Miller's DKR, when the nuke goes off, it knocks out all modern gadgetry, vehicles, and electronics, essentially sending the world back into the archaic past, Batman rides out on a Black horse, clearly invoking and channeling that other Dark Knight, he remembers from his past.
Miller really drove home their connective legacy.....
4b5hhSs.jpeg

xdyox.gif

Aliens 1986: APC (Armored Personnel Carrier)
SOmqtAA.png

I mean it'd be the size of a storage trunk! Essentially a rolling-box to store Colonial Marine figures in. :)
I take back what I said, it probably could fit everyone.

e32c92be-b1f0-405c-8905-23ea483d0927-jpeg.624687
View attachment 624687

Joost you can take my money as well. But I still think I would go a Spinner over this, but with both, I would have zero figures to go with them, so can you make all the figures as well? And I can think of something big and yellow from Aliens as well …
7c1wtf.jpg

wyreport2.jpg

@choombaz re; here cause it's awesome, hadn't seen that blueprints and cutaways before and seems at least one other great vehicle to imagine. I think this is the largest unlikely vehicle suggested in the thread. It'd have to double as a piece of furniture. :lol

Last edited:
KITT
7c3a7d.gif

Pursuit Special 1973 Ford XB Falcon GT351
7g1S7iy.jpg

Aston Martin DB5 (James Bond Franchise)
7c3aks.gif
I'm very interested in doing KITT, a Mad Max vehicle and the DB5
From JazzInc. ^ Worth repeating, and encouraging here.:wink1:

JazzInc.'s The Batman Batmobile is looking great, if that's an indication of what their Pursuit Special 73 Ford XB Falcon might look like.
Here are some pictures of the early production samples, so this is what it'll look like shipped to you. ...
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-11-02 at 10.58.38.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-11-02 at 10.58.38.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-11-11 at 08.52.17.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-11-11 at 08.52.17.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-11-11 at 08.53.15.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-11-11 at 08.53.15.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-11-11 at 09.25.21.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-11-11 at 09.25.21.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-11-14 at 10.52.01.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-11-14 at 10.52.01.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-11-14 at 10.52.02 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-11-14 at 10.52.02 (1).jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 0

Last edited:
rep here cause it's awesome, hadn't seen that blueprint before and seems at least one other out there enough to imagine it. I think this is the largest vehicle suggested in the thread. :wink1:
7c1wtf.jpg

wyreport2.jpg
The blueprint is from Rinzler’s Making Of Aliens book. There are more as well. I’ll post them later when I’m awake haha.

Hmm counting movie Motorcycles

After Termi2's Fat Boy Harley, Hot Toys Hell-Cycle, and the Batpod...

Brando on Triumph Thunderbird
b5ZEHvW.jpg

Captain America and Billy's Harley Choppers
Easy Rider
WCg4lgV.jpg

Dredd's Lawmaster- https://i.imgflip.com/848z1y.gif
tumblr_ntfj9t5dU41sivbdao5_400.gifv

Although even better if they did a straight Carlos Ezquerra comic accurate version.
Bank-Raid-01.gif

The Cap Harley and Hydra Cycles

Akira Kaneda's Bike

Dark Angel and black kawasaki zzr(ish) (yeah, went there)

Trinity on Ducati

Tron Cycle (they did, I wonder how/if they could execute an 80s style one with rider?))

Also, recent films have given me the urge to get biker toys...

apizouqsx__58962.1613626210.jpg

4d88f569e44e4ae3b1c24c2faa9d164b_Large.jpg

Speaking of motorcycles, are we just going to pretend this never happened..

Lol those tiny wings.

Now this was a flying motorcycle..... and other must haves;
48rehc.gif

s-l500.jpg

7m5pzf.gif

111FE03_Battle-Of-The-Planets-G-3_03.jpg

7m5lph.gif

7m5lgr.gif

7m5h7s.gif

7m5g2u.gif

7m5i4u.gif

7m5jp3.gif

7ngkbu.gif
(yeah I went there)
7m5kg5.gif

7m5l0i.gif

Last edited:

Q&A with JazzInc's Joost:
Besides SW and Batman, really seems like they could be the future for other HQ 1:6 vehicles
Several possible (and likely impossible) vehicles discussed or just referenced, what is/ isn't on his radar, though it looks like he's open to exploring almost anything: But mostly apparently he's a fan of general 1:6 collecting. :wink1:

23:14: - Mach-5 and particularly K.I.T.T.

25:27 -Jurassic Park, Battle Star Galactica

27:04 - Mad Max

40:16 - Fast Furious

40:50 - John Wick, Christine(obviously doesn't read this thread)

Last edited:
84haz6.gif

Going from cars, to motorcycles, and now back to Horses!:

I admit I don't know horses, and less tack and saddle well enough to distinguish all the details:
But perusing the John Wayne True Grit thread, I never quite appreciated the fun visual parallels these two would make on the shelf: Cogburn protecting Mattie, and T2 protecting John, No coincidence they both got an eye blown off, and mission is protecting a young kid trope.
84gnbe.gif

84go50.gif

I know there's a couple of 1:6 Harley Fatboys out there, not sure which horse would best fit Rooster Cogburn?
Apparently in True Grit and then most films going forward, he rode Dollor a sorrel colored Quarter Horse?
The horse showcased with James Dean (Starace?) seems pretty close, though the hair (mane and tail) would have to be lightened, and the white patch down his nose slightly adjusted...
84hb93.gif

84gzcu.jpg

84gyqa.jpg

Not sure if Mr. Z has a closer fit?

Great looking figure, now just needs the equally gorgeous Pale Andaluz---https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0pPG6s_daY&t=94s
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and all of Hell followed with him."
8059yo.gif
805lar.gif
7wg5pw.gif

A similar looking horse would also work for his High Plains Drifter "stranger,
arguably the spiritual predecessor to Pale Rider, or better the other side of the same coin.
7wg8e4.gif

Edit:
Oh wow Mr.Z actually has a smokey pale dapple gray... https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/222151
f4a7dbcc-e0ca-4721-af14-20e00c3f55c3.jpg

Though it'd be hard to capture that gorgeous Star-Dappled of the Andaluz at 1:6
it comes pretty close.
palerider.jpg

Also from the Eastwood thread, I might be regreting still siting on that Pale Rider figure.
Though I am curious if anyone paired him with that Mr.Z smokey pale dapple gray (apparently a Dülmener?) It comes pretty close to Eastwood's Star-Dappled Andaluz.
Would love to see them together.

6b562b56d28cd899710e9190c6ce3611.gif

84jcpo.gif

Last edited:
I know there's a couple of 1:6 Harley Fatboys out there, not sure which horse would best fit Rooster Cogburn?
Apparently in True Grit and then most films going forward, he rode Dollor a sorrel colored Quarter Horse?
The horse showcased with James Dean (Starace?) seems pretty close, though the hair would have to be lighted, and the white patch down his nose slightly adjusted...
84gzcu.jpg

84gyqa.jpg

Not sure if Mr. Z has a closer fit?

Beware that the James Dean horse is small.

Rooster is a tall figure so he probably look like Clint riding the mule in A Fistful of Dollars.

Beware that the James Dean horse is small.

Rooster is a tall figure so he probably look like Clint riding the mule in A Fistful of Dollars.

Ha, that's one of the great character intros. Again I don't really know horses, is that really a mule? Or they just calling it that to be funny? It's smaller than regular horse?
Not sure there is a single iconic horse to go with the man with no name?
Been a while since I did a sequential watch of the Dollars trilogy, to notice how many and what kind of horses he had throughout, I believe it always changed as the situation demanded?
Unlike the iconic poncho which he picks up on GB&U making it a prequel(shot last), Im not sure what horse he's riding off with at the end of it? He might steal Angel Eyes' horse? Though it follows, then I don't think it's the mule he has at the start of AFFoD?
84jfcn.gif

Seems dressed down, and allot shaggier, hence the mule?
84jfo3.gif

Last edited:
Ha, that's one of the great character intros. Again I don't really know horses, is that really a mule? Or they just calling it that to be funny? It's smaller than regular horse?
Not sure there is a single iconic horse to go with the man with no name?
Been a while since I did a sequential watch of the Dollars trilogy, not sure how many and what kind of horses he had throughout, I believe it always changed as the situation demanded?
Unlike the iconic poncho which he picks up on tGtB&tU making it a prequel, Im not sure what horse he's riding off with at the end of it? He might steal Angel Eyes' horse? Though it follows, then I don't think it's the same horse he has at the start of AFFoD?
84jfcn.gif

Seems dressed down, and allot shaggier, hence the mule reference?
84jfo3.gif

I don't know if it really was a mule (the offspring of a male donkey and female horse), but it does look more like a shaggy pony.

I looked into the chronology of the Dollars films years ago and it got confusing. There are clues throughout, such as dates on gravestones and newspapers, and other historical details. GBU is obviously the first, set in either 1864 or 1865.

Clint gets the holes in his hat in For a Few Dollars More, placing it before A Fistful of Dollars. There's a newspaper archive in For a Few Dollars More containing the year 1872. In A Fistful of Dollars there's a gravestone marked 1873 during the cemetery shootout. FaFDM has to take place in 1873 as Clint uses an 1873 Colt SAA, and AFoD has to take place from 1873 onwards.

But in areas they defy logic, such as Lee Van Cleef playing two different characters. (The American Horror Story effect). Plus weapons that didn't exist until much later.

Last edited:
Back