Would you buy vehicles, horses, ....?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big yes to horses, if they have a weighted stand on the backlegs to pose them in the "rearing up" position.

Shadowfax, Brego, Mouth of Sauron's steed, and the Ringwraiths.

There are plenty of licenses already that could incorporate the use of horses. We don't need and Indy clogging the way. :rolleyes:

N3MsvpM.jpg

The original masked hero dark ride...

Horses, (for several franchises Zorro, Raiders, Westerns, Apes, LotR, etc)

Batmobiles are pretty well covered
And after seeing BttF DeLorean
and Ecto-1, what else is game?

tHpye-1555084500-1267-lists-cc_viewer_michaelknight_main.jpg

So many I'd love to see. These stylized charts make a pretty grandiose check lists, but are not realistic...
- https://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/car.jpg
- https://firewireblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/filmography-of-cars_copy.jpg

SUJsXFl.jpg

Green Hornet's Black Beauty ;1965 Chrysler Imperial Crown

Bullitt: 1968 390 CID V8 Ford Mustang
25fI4KR.jpg

Vanishing Point: 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
1970-Dodge-Challenger.jpg

Gone in 60 (1973): 1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1
KsiumUv.jpg

Reyes' 69 Hell-Charger!
giphy.gif

Honestly always preferred the #9 Shooting Star to the Mach 5
giphy.gif

TXH 1138 - Lola T70 Mk III
giphy.gif

Buckaroo's dimension breaching modified Ford F-350 turbine GE jet engine + nitrous fueled + Proto-Flux-Capacitor AKA - the Oscillation-Overthruster
giphy.gif

iXfwtW3.jpg

1943 Stark prototype hovercar
giphy.gif

LOLA (Levitating Over Land Automobile) - cherry-red. 1962 Chevrolet Corvette
giphy.gif

Aliens 1986: APC (Armored Personnel Carrier)
SOmqtAA.png

I mean it'd be the size of a storage trunk! Essentially a rolling-box to store Colonial Marine figures in. :)

honestly these are just not possible, wouldn't/couldn't buy them a this scale, for cost and space is just a reality.

The ones if done exceptionally well, that could break me, I'd actually consider:
V8 Interceptor with Mad Max
Odyssey EVA pod with Bowman (may have been done)
Spinner with Gaff (pilot)

7g1S7iy.jpg

4wqM5ET.jpg

kczrvGg.png

5ubh0r.gif

Last edited:
I’ve already got the 1/6 Ecto-1 and DeLorean, so why stop there. I also have a couple of horses for my samurai figures, and will buy another one for Arthur Morgan when he’s released.

:lol

I would buy the various Terminator motorcycles from Hot Toys if they could be licensed and accurately made to the movies - I have a Tamiya Fatboy but it isn't T2-accurate and it was never made with action figures in mind - it's just too damn fragile.

I'd probably have to get Robocop's squad car if that was made.

And I might avail of a Delorean reissue if that were to happen - but I don't think it will. None of this will happen.

:lol

I would buy the various Terminator motorcycles from Hot Toys if they could be licensed and accurately made to the movies - I have a Tamiya Fatboy but it isn't T2-accurate and it was never made with action figures in mind - it's just too damn fragile.

Hmm counting movie Motorcycles

After Termi2's Fat Boy Harley, Hot Toys Hell-Cycle, and the Batpod...

Brando on Triumph Thunderbird
b5ZEHvW.jpg

Captain America and Billy's Harley Choppers
Easy Rider
WCg4lgV.jpg

Dredd's Lawmaster
tumblr_ntfj9t5dU41sivbdao5_400.gifv

Although even better if they did a straight Carlos Ezquerra comic accurate version.
Bank-Raid-01.gif

The Cap Harley and Hydra Cycles

Akira Kaneda's Bike

Dark Angel and black kawasaki zzr(ish) (yeah, went there)

Trinity on Ducati

Tron Cycle (they did, I wonder how/if they could execute an 80s style one with rider?))

All the batmobiles from all the Batman animated series. Yes, we have the BTAS batmobile, but there are others.

Mr Z make excellent horses and barding.

Looked them up, those do look beautiful, and incredible detail.
Although (we are in the statues, props forum) I'm torn on the detail vs posse-ability joints and cavities sacrifice (not sure what the other options are?) , my instinct is to want them to be posse-able, at least having a rearing and running option , yet not sure how much that would come into play.

For Zorro's Tornado, I think I'd need to know I could switch from running to a rearing option.
Although there is that one designed static pose - slight trot (leg tail position) that then cleverly, just somewhat convincingly by tilting it back onto the tail, also allows for a rearing pose.

All the batmobiles from all the Batman animated series. Yes, we have the BTAS batmobile, but there are others.

Like solid maquetes, statues and the like?
Or more functioning vehicles compatible scaled for the 1/6 Mondo line of Animated figures?. Those would be amazing yet space consuming. .

There was some continuation/revisit of the first season neopulp/deco designed vehicles at a smaller (I think 6") scale
qeUzW75.jpg

9ff8Chw.jpg

Probably not at the top of anyone's list, yet always wanted a figure compatible scaled Bruce Wayne Coupe, with Alfred (chauffeur cap) and Wayne in the first season brown(tan) civilian suit

I was actually going to make this into a poll, but I was too slow to post it and it timed out.

That's great !
Tango & Cash's RV from Hell often gets overlooked among others 80's (check any movie car list) goldmine for fun over the top movie cars.

More random impossible dream cars all eras ....
WyXuhGl.jpg

MOD SQUAD's "Woody" 1950 Mercury Wagon.
113dc202e63eb6c941c16f39d65ec0c8.jpg

corr1z.773.jpg

If you can get past the giant mutton-chops The Junkman -canary corvette, driving over along the hoods. of cars....
5dcfv0.gif

I don't know what's older, more rumpled, and beat-up? His trench-coat or.... his 1959 Peugeot cabriolet ?
If ever a car matched it's owner, this is it!
tongue.png

ce82072fc5980270bbe511eb97a3ee76.png

The Car: Custom 1971 Lincoln Continental Mark III (I think Guillermo del Toro now owns this baest.
car2.gif

Diobolik: 1961 Jaguar E
708sph.jpg

Aston Martin DB5 (James Bond Franchise)
aston-martin-announces-28-brand-new-goldfinger-db5-all-movie-gadgets-included-127967_1.jpg

Lotus Esprit S1
708ski.jpg

Pontiac Firebird (Smokey & The Bandit)
708sw0.jpg

Stalone Cobra 1950 Merc.
5dch8e.gif

Death Proof: 1970 Chevy Nova
708t64.jpg

Carlito's Way: Guajiro's (hideous) 1973 Chevy Nova custom
ZC7vhCB.jpg

If you got Lucas' Luke's Landspeeder, any Speeder or Pod-racer.. you also need American Graffiti:
John Milner’s Custom 1932 Ford Coupe
americangraffiti-deuce-coupe-courtesy-of-universal.ashx

Han Solo's other ride:: 1955 Chevy
giphy.gif

And Luke Skywalker's other RED-5 vehicle
Corvette Summer: 1973 Custom Corvette
giphy.gif

0QWjfkg.jpg

:D

Obviously the Love Bug
upload_2018-11-20_12-28-34-jpeg.14537

but stay away from Cheech's Love machine!:p
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I call BULLS*** on the topic.

Why?

99% of supposed "interested" collectors will not buy it due to . . . price. It'll be too expensive for their "budget".

1:6 horses are a very niche offering and there a couple of brands that makes 1:6 horses as a separate offering that goes with a figure or as a set and the prices are up there that many will balk at.

The same for vehicles.

The answers/responses haven't really changed since this discussion was first brought up years ago.

The high end prices make such offerings very niche catering to a very niche crowd with the $ to spend.

Even those who claim/post they would buy a 1:6 custom vehicle to their specifications will balk at the price.

We collectors are truly a bunch of bulls*** hypocrites. Let's be honest about that.

I call BULLS*** on the topic.

Why?

99% of supposed "interested" collectors will not buy it due to . . . price. It'll be too expensive for their "budget".

1:6 horses are a very niche offering and there a couple of brands that makes 1:6 horses as a separate offering that goes with a figure or as a set and the prices are up there that many will balk at.

The same for vehicles.

The answers/responses haven't really changed since this discussion was first brought up years ago.

The high end prices make such offerings very niche catering to a very niche crowd with the $ to spend.

Even those who claim/post they would buy a 1:6 custom vehicle to their specifications will balk at the price.

We collectors are truly a bunch of bulls*** hypocrites. Let's be honest about that.
Did you forget your pills today?????
I would buy a Interceptor.

Horses would depend on the figure.....still working on making a custom Headless Horseman.

They are indeed expensive.

Back