Would you buy vehicles, horses, ....?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I still had any money or room at that point, I might consider it... really would depend on price and what it was. :confused:

Definately, I don't like displaying figures like they are making a mob or all lined up like in a wax museum, the more they duplicate scenes, the better. Boat for boromir! I can use the boat for other scenes like Pres Washington.

I think horses would make the most sense. There are several Sideshow lines that would benefit from the addition of a highly articulated horse.

The Planet of the Apes line included. :D

Horses would be good, and if they had the Mad Max line I'd be down for an Interceptor. I don't know what else I would like? Maybe the Millennium Falcon cockpit?

>Horses definitely (for my APES), and it would satisfy LOTR fans.
>A Millennium Falcon cockpit has been a fanboy dream.
>A Cantina booth/sectional would rock too. With lights!!!!!!!!!
>Bespin carbon freezing room section with orange lights!!!
> a 1/6th Probe Droid?
>I think I Friday the 13th Part 2 "dead mom cabin shrine" would be awesome too! (oops, slipping into dioramas there-sorry!).

You know, there comes a point even a freakin work desk, a chair, and file cabinets would be nice for an X-File office.
-Rick
www.freewebs/nightmaresandnightstalkers.com

I would definitely be interested in any additional items for Star Wars figures.

I would love vehicles but they would have to be in scale with the figure. Now, if that's the case, then we are talking about adding an extra wing to my house.

I brought this up with SS last year, such a shame they never acted on it. Dragon (DML) will be releasing two variant 1/6 Horses this year! A darker brown than their previous release (Horst & Blitz) and a Black version with white ankles. SSC, you snooze, you Lose!

taylorNova.jpg
POTAAPES064.jpg

still need a horse myself for the very purpose you have in your pictures :) any suggestions where to pick 1 or 2 up ??? and oh yes i would love to pick up some playsets/horses if ssc made them.....if the price was right.

If Sideshow want to cut their teeth with 1/6 vehicles,since 2002 i ve been wanting an Aston Martin DB5 to pose my Bond figures with.A guaranteed sellout,given the thousands,if not millions of Aston Martin enthusiasts worldwide-not to mention their well-heeled owners,many of which gained their first exposure through the Bond franchise.

Yup, I already buy vehicles and horses and would be very happy to have SSC offer them also. I've bought multiples of each 1/6th dio piece they have offered. Well, actually I only bought one of Freddy's furnace environments but they aren't as versatile as the stone wall and trench wall pieces.
I'd especially like to see another horse on the market and I don't require articulation. The Action Man (a warmblood cavalry horse) and Johnny West horses (American quarter horse) were very nice. Just offer a couple of different configurations like walking and standing and different paint types. I expect I'd buy quite a few if tack were offered also.
I've gotta tell you, if SSC want's to do a Aston Martin DB-5 in a small run I'll be happy to help direct them on getting it done. Won't be cheap to buy, but how many good things are? I'd commit to buying one right now.

Articulation in any horses is essential.
rentu, Power Team offers horses that are pretty articulated, inexpensive and fairly proportionate. I actually have three of the whitish gray ones I'd love to trade for anyone who needs [and happens to have some black, brown or tan ones].
I'd love a 1:6 Icarus, Alpha Omega bomb, "V" shuttle and/or fighter, V-8 Interceptor, Shuttlecraft Galileo.......

Back