World of Warcraft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man thanks for those pics it looks incredible! just a few more months of waiting and ill have mine....like a kid waiting for christmas ;) thanks for the pics!

deelol.jpg

Old Old thread, but I recently started playing the game again. My original account had been hacked and then banned, that was about 2 years ago. Just recently I finished the process I started back then to get my account unbanned.

I have yet to pick up a time card since I wasn't sure if I would like the game any. Created a Trail account and played that for a few days, just capped my Night Elf at 20 w/10 gold.

Since I did end up liking it I will be getting myself a time card in a few days, that way I can get my new phone first. Need the new phone first so I can download the authenticator for it without having to worry transfering it between the two phones.

Plan on going Worgen race, not sure what job though. Anyone else play this game still?

Guys, in World of Warcraft I got to the raids. Some ranks, especially the ones above, take so long to reach that there is a fan of the game, I can't wait to reach the rank. I want to experiment with a higher rank and get a wow raid boost . I have never used a boost before, what do you think is worth a try?

Back