Words from Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve run this through Google translator:

“Hi I’m Howard Chan. 2021 was a challenging year. Limited resources made us insist on additional releases. Backed up shipping containers made us insist on additional releases. Disney+ has given us many opportunities to sit on non-Disney licenses. Looking forward to the new year I am happy to offer a number of initiatives. We will continue to reissue many figures because we are lazy and want more money. We will be looking at teasing brand new figures from the Terminator, RoboCop, Alien and Predator franchises. We have developed an exciting technology that randomly generates a different style base for every figure. Crotch grabbers will be replaced by crotch vices to secure your figures much more firmly. Instruction sheets will be moved to the cloud. Also accessories. Because you demanded it we will be opening a forum on our website because we love to laugh at your feedback. Finally in the most exciting news we will be abandoning the MMS and DX and TMS lines and just having those cute little ones.”

"In the coming year, Hot Toys will continue to focus the best selling Marvel, Star Wars, and DC collectibles" - HT
:(

Not surprising, but if they want to keep churning only those 3 out, let other companies have a shot at the other licenses like Alien, Predator, Terminator, etc.

"In the coming year, Hot Toys will continue to focus the best selling Marvel, Star Wars, and DC collectibles" - HT
:(

Not surprising, but if they want to keep churning only those 3 out, let other companies have a shot at the other licenses like Alien, Predator, Terminator, etc.
Alien and Predator are under Disney now so who knows what they will do with them.

An interesting alternate solution would be for Disney to buy HT lol.

As others probably are, I'm crying for a 1/4 Robocop and Jungle Hunter. I wouldn't say no to a Police Shootout Terminator either.

Back