Wonder Woman 1984 - 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked, and she's in stock on SS currently! Just the Collector's Edition though. It's strange that some are still waiting on their preorders after all this time. I guess I was lucky to have gotten mine so early back in March.

D’oh whoops! I was just looking at the Special Edition, I didn’t think to check if the regular is in stock :lol

Got her today from BBTS. Well I'm blown away. Hands down the best WW Hot Toys imo. So happy I got her. Hair sculpting looks amazing, pictures don't do her justice.
This is probably the last Gal WW so don't miss her.
20230529_180421.jpg

InArt is planning to make Gal WW as well, but the price is going to be way more than this one.
Unless HT is going to make Gal WW from Shazam.. then yes, this is probably, their last Gal WW.
InArt one probably won't be out till 2026 so we are good :D Also this figure was very reasonably priced. I got the standard version. I don't think HT gonna make anything from Shazam.

Got her today from BBTS. Well I'm blown away. Hands down the best WW Hot Toys imo. So happy I got her. Hair sculpting looks amazing, pictures don't do her justice.
This is probably the last Gal WW so don't miss her. View attachment 641809

Looking good! I still haven’t opened up mines yet :lol, but I think I agree, this seems like the best WW from HT and my overall fav movie WW figure.

InArt is planning to make Gal WW as well, but the price is going to be way more than this one.
Unless HT is going to make Gal WW from Shazam.. then yes, this is probably, their last Gal WW.

Yeah I can’t wait to see what IA has in store for WW!! :D Though of course the price would be high as you mention, but I think it’ll be well worth it!

Would definitely be up for a Shazam WW! But alas they don’t seem interested in even making Shazam himself :lol Hmm, I suppose they could make a ‘17 movie branded WW since if I’m not mistaken they only made the Training Armor figure for that movie. (Though realistically the chances of that are slim to none, gasp!)

It does feel somewhat disconcerting that this could be potentially the last HT GG WW :horror:google

InArt one probably won't be out till 2026 so we are good :D Also this figure was very reasonably priced. I got the standard version. I don't think HT gonna make anything from Shazam.
InArt's turnaround is pretty fast, actually.. If they announce WW this year, we might get her next year, or 2025 the latest. The Joker was pretty fast as well.
Price wise, I totally agree.
About Shazam.. We know how HT loves to rehash their figure.. so they might not make Shazam himself, but rereleasing WW is always a possibility XD
They even make the comic costume version from JL WW figure!

Looking good! I still haven’t opened up mines yet :lol, but I think I agree, this seems like the best WW from HT and my overall fav movie WW figure.

Yeah I can’t wait to see what IA has in store for WW!! :D Though of course the price would be high as you mention, but I think it’ll be well worth it!

Would definitely be up for a Shazam WW! But alas they don’t seem interested in even making Shazam himself :lol Hmm, I suppose they could make a ‘17 movie branded WW since if I’m not mistaken they only made the Training Armor figure for that movie. (Though realistically the chances of that are slim to none, gasp!)

It does feel somewhat disconcerting that this could be potentially the last HT GG WW :horror:google
Yeah I kinda like the movie too, Zurdo. The movie feels like it's made in 1984, true to it's style.

And yep, it's going to be so worth it. I am sure it will be the best Gadot in 1/6 scale figure.
Wow, you're right. I never realized that there is no WW figure from the WW movie!

Well, fortunately you already secured this figure! :D

InArt's turnaround is pretty fast, actually.. If they announce WW this year, we might get her next year, or 2025 the latest. The Joker was pretty fast as well.
We won't see their WW announced until sometime next year at the earliest, same with Daenerys. Their recent interview with SixScaleMafia was pretty informative, at least in some regards.

Last edited:
I just checked, and she's in stock on SS currently! Just the Collector's Edition though. It's strange that some are still waiting on their preorders after all this time. I guess I was lucky to have gotten mine so early back in March.
The sideshow exclusive was the one i preordered but it's still showing up as preorder at Sideshow's site. I still haven't gotten a notification. Is anyone that preordered the exclusive from Sideshow's site on the same boat as me?

We won't see their WW announced until sometime next year at the earliest, same with Daenerys. Their recent interview with SixScaleMafia was pretty informative, at least in some regards.
Ah! thanks for the info.. at least I will have some time to save! Because InArt Gal WW is a MUST!

I wonder if WB Will brand and license the Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Gal Gadot versions of these figures as the Zack Snyder Trilogy versions like how WB licenses Nolan’s Batman films as The Dark Knight Trilogy to differentiate its Batman.

Yeah I think Joker released in good time, certainly in less time than a typical HT.

About Shazam.. We know how HT loves to rehash their figure.. so they might not make Shazam himself, but rereleasing WW is always a possibility XD
They even make the comic costume version from JL WW figure!

Haha rereleases/repaints wouldn’t be out of the question!

Yeah I kinda like the movie too, Zurdo. The movie feels like it's made in 1984, true to it's style.

Totally! (y) While not as good as the first for me, it was entertaining and had its charm.

And yep, it's going to be so worth it. I am sure it will be the best Gadot in 1/6 scale figure.

So gonna be worth it! I can just imagine their attempt at Gal’s portrait and those locks of rooted hair! :D

Treat Yourself Youtube GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Wow, you're right. I never realized that there is no WW figure from the WW movie!

Hopefully they do make one :monkey3

Well, fortunately you already secured this figure! :D

YEAH so happy to have this figure of her!! She’s my favorite DC heroine after all!! 😁

Ah! thanks for the info.. at least I will have some time to save! Because InArt Gal WW is a MUST!

:exactly:

Back