• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wolverine lsb

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
ok, i've descided to convert out my non exclusive lsb's for exclusive versions.

i'm sure alot of you will say why bother??? for me the name plate isn't a must have, but when some have the nameplate and others don't it just bugs me.:lol

so anyways i have a regular edition wolverine lsb for $100 + shipping, bust is in excellant condition, but be for warned, this bust has no original packing or boxes, i purchased it that way.

i am a very careful packager and will have no problem getting this to you in good condition.

if someone is not comfortable with this not having any boxes, then i could ship it to you with the boxes and stryofoam insert from the ex. version i have coming. but i would have to have $125 for the bust with original packaging.
thanks

That's a ^^^^^^^^ ridiculous price:google:google
I wish i had waited to buy it from you cause it is one of may fav pieces and this is the deal of the century, I'm actually upset your letting it go for cheap, i expect an apology quadcent:rolleyes:

ok, i've descided to convert out my non exclusive lsb's for exclusive versions.

i'm sure alot of you will say why bother??? for me the name plate isn't a must have, but when some have the nameplate and others don't it just bugs me.:lol

so anyways i have a regular edition wolverine lsb for $100 + shipping, bust is in excellant condition, but be for warned, this bust has no original packing or boxes, i purchased it that way.

i am a very careful packager and will have no problem getting this to you in good condition.

if someone is not comfortable with this not having any boxes, then i could ship it to you with the boxes and stryofoam insert from the ex. version i have coming. but i would have to have $125 for the bust with original packaging.
thanks

yeah, i'm not looking to make $$$ on it, just getting out of it what i paid for him, less frieght of course:(

also will have a daredevil, ghost rider, doom, thor available soon. though these will not all be that cheap.

Goodluck with your sales quadcent, someone should buy this quick!

yeah, i'm not looking to make $$$ on it, just getting out of it what i paid for him, less frieght of course:(

also will have a daredevil, ghost rider, doom, thor available soon. though these will not all be that cheap.

Back