1/6 Wolffe Pack Clone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j14

Super Freak
Reaction score
This guy is up for pre order next Thursday according to the newsletter.

u4a2y7ad.jpg

Sent from atop my Dewback

looks good.

might as well enjoy the clone releases while we have them...

Harder to get excited with each new clone release but i have to admit i'm up for one of these. Wolffe needs a couple troops to flank him and the wolfpack deco is one of the best to be add to the ranks.

Harder to get excited with each new clone release but i have to admit i'm up for one of these. Wolffe needs a couple troops to flank him and the wolfpack deco is one of the best to be add to the ranks.

+1.. I like the color scheme and only have Wolffe and the 501st Deluxe, so think I will get one of these... and GG's Jumbo Biker Scout! :yess:

If it's a cool looking as Wolffe turned out, it should be a winner....wonder if there's going to be a "clone" portrait as well?

SS knows this guy will sell and I have to admit that I have even thought of putting together my own "Wolffe Pack." I think this just brings it that much closer to actually happening.

Looks like jet packs for all. I was considering another Veteran, but perhaps one of these instead.

Yep, imo, this is how the releases should work.. commander.. then troops to go with. Bly still so lonely. :lol

I'm just wondering if the rest of the wolf pack is in store. Because the helmet deco is the only difference between troopers like Boost, Sinker, and Comet.

Whelp, looks like I'll be having a Wolfpack display now! That Phase II helmet looks great!

I was hoping that Rex and Fives would be the last clones I would get after I pick up the 501st sooner or later but there goes tha.t

So is this Sinker, or is it just a Clone painted with Wolf pack markings?
To my knowledge, I think its Sinker, but Sinker's helmet may just have the basic paint scheme of the unit but I haven't seen the episode with them in it in a long time. That was one of the first episodes of Season 4.

Back