Willow season 4/5 prep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would prefer Tara or Anya over Wesley. We need more female figure in the Buffy line.

Edit: Got the head. Looks good!

I have to agree. I was just looking at my Buffy figures, and for a show with a female hero as the lead, it's kind of sad 15 of the 24 figures released (or 13 of the 21 if you don't count the Angel figures) are of male characters.

I've been strangely enthusiastic about finishing up some of these projects lately. My next unique head (I put down the grinning Willow for now) is 75% complete. I am cautiously optimistic I'll have an update within the next week or so. Not a popular character, unfortunately, but she's one of my favorites.

Hi! Yeah, I need to fix my mb. Sorry about that. But you caught me at a good time. I've been off since Thursday and getting some good sculpting and painting time in, so I'm in the right frame of mind. The first Willow I did (Vampire) would probably be a little easier to adapt and has a more appropriate expression, and it's no big deal to at least try. Do you have a screen shot of the stage you are looking for (i.e., full on black, or one of the transitional stages?) That'd be helpful.

Oh, I would love to see that vampire Willow.

And I was thinking black veins, hair and eyes, like from the scene in the pic(but full black eyes). Full on crazy bitca. But paint without veins if you feel more comfortable painting that. The black hair and completely black eyes is what I'm mainly after.

And I was thinking black veins, hair and eyes, like from the scene in the pic(but full black eyes). Full on crazy bitca. But paint without veins if you feel more comfortable painting that. The black hair and completely black eyes is what I'm mainly after.

:exactly: I agree that is the look that would really help the character stand out.

Vampire Willow:

IMG_4041x.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

New head, obviously, re-tailored the corset, and made cast clunky boots. It's a few years old, so I think I could do a better job now, and plan to with a couple of the spare box sets I picked up when etailers were blowing them and the regular Willow out for $10 after SS suspended the line.

At the time, I painted one up with a Dark Willow color scheme.

a-d-3qx.jpg

But the hair isn't right on this one, either. I painted it more as a goof. I'm not a Dark Willow fan, even though Willow's my favorite Buffyverse character. I've started one with more correct hair. I should paint it paler, too. I'm aiming for an update over the weekend, but have family coming over for the holiday so it might not get done for a couple of weeks.

So I tried to PM you, binky. I would really like to get the Vampire Willow head (for a Vampire Willow).

Edit: Your PM box is full, so the PM failed.

Back