Will someone offer a high end 1/6 Lightyear figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanJG1

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I noticed that SH Figuarts is offering a nice 1/12 version of Lightyear and saw a nice customized version of the $12.99 Mattel 12" version and was wondering if people think that a nice 1/6 version is on the way.

If it is, I would like to see a removable or fold up clear helmet, 2 sculpts (one with the skin cap and one without), removable back pack with pop out or removable wings.

Here is the customized Mattel one by Anto Vargas that I saw on Facebook.
1651245315524.png

HT or you can pester Queen Studios/InArt on their Facebook page/group and/or nominate it in one of their polls where the #1 answer/choice is always Batman even if the poll is nothing about Batman.

I definitely think Hot Toys is a good possibility.
My concern is that they tease it around the time of the movie and never release it a la Shazam.
I have a feeling the movie will be a big hit which will push the release of the figure but even then it will be a long wait.

Do we think there is any chance that Mattel releases a collector version?
Perhaps even Disney themselves could do a version. I remember they did a high end Incredibles 12” set for D23 years ago.

I really hope HT does make one. I've been looking for a high-end Lightyear (and Zurg) since I first watched Toy Story. I never found one in my parts and I eventually stopped searching. I can't justify the prices of the MAFEX/Revoltech/Figuarts/etc stuff as I don't collect those scales, but I'd drop the cash on a realistic Hot Toys Lightyear in a heartbeat. We'll just have to wait and see.

Back