Which video game character would you like to see as a collectible figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone really needs to give us the ultimate Assassin's Creed figure

View attachment 620633
Well, I just scrolled through a bunch of DamToys AC figures. Holy crap! I had no idea they’d done do many.. maybe 5 different figures… 😮 there’s even a “Connor” figure from AC3 ? Is that who you’re looking for?

Start surfing Mate~ there’s lots to be had..

Well, I just scrolled through a bunch of DamToys AC figures. Holy crap! I had no idea they’d done do many.. maybe 5 different figures… 😮 there’s even a “Connor” figure from AC3 ? Is that who you’re looking for?

Start surfing Mate~ there’s lots to be had..
I just looked at Altair from DamToys. On first look the costume is nearly identical minus the wrist gauntlets. I was surprised he was so close to the image you posted. If I were wanting an AC figure I might work on getting the DamToys and make some custom bracers and maybe even a head sculpt down the road. At least it would be something on the shelf to enjoy seeing even if he’s not your favorite character. You might be in for a very long wait if he even gets made. With his costume being so close to Altair’s I wouldn’t think he will. That’s just a personal opinion.

I just fairly recently finished playing Origins. Really enjoyed it. Don’t care for Valhalla as much. Didn’t get too far. Played the original and got board to death way before the end. Hadn’t played since the first game and picked up Origins a few months ago on a buddy’s recommendation. Glad I did. They changed a lot, made better story lines and gave us more to do. It was a cool game. I love Egypt and that time period of history.

Good luck in your pursuit.
Haha yes! Now if you really enjoyed Origin and you love Egypt along with that time period, Bayek from Damtoys would definitely look good on your shelf, it's a real great figure from what I've seen. I really love the detail in the clothes, looks so darn good and the sculpted base just completes the figure. They even gave him his eagle Senu as an accessory, would look so cool all posed up together.

Connor is indeed my favorite along with Ezio and I kept looking for a Connor figure here and there but with no luck as of now but I'm sure I'll get an offer one day, I'm just avoiding crazy prices. As for Ezio from Brotherhood I can be patient, I have a lot of pre-orders so my wallet is in no rush :lol

Haha yes! Now if you really enjoyed Origin and you love Egypt along with that time period, Bayek from Damtoys would definitely look good on your shelf, it's a real great figure from what I've seen. I really love the detail in the clothes, looks so darn good and the sculpted base just completes the figure. They even gave him his eagle Senu as an accessory, would look so cool all posed up together.

Connor is indeed my favorite along with Ezio and I kept looking for a Connor figure here and there but with no luck as of now but I'm sure I'll get an offer one day, I'm just avoiding crazy prices. As for Ezio from Brotherhood I can be patient, I have a lot of pre-orders so my wallet is in no rush :lol
I bought the Mummy outfit from Ubisoft store plus the Abyssal steed. Sadly the DamToys figure has him wearing clothes that I never did in the game. I loved that Mummy costume! I loved Bayek and the game a lot. Senu is a very cool addition with the figure. I owned the original Hot Toys Ezio but sold him a long while ago. Welcome to the amazing “sport” of collecting figures…

Last edited:
Does she count?

7a9ffv.gif

7a8ae3.gif

7a894u.gif

wyaag.gif

With young Rita Moreno (her original voice actor) as the face template.
80dl83.gif
80kvmg.gif

80dkzn.gif

Last edited:
I doubt this would work as a 1/6 scale figure, but I would LOVE to see an articulated figure for Sackboy from LittleBigPlanet. Such an adorable and loveable character, and from a gem of a videogame franchise too. I know it will probably never happen due to demand being low but still, I can dream.

I miss LittleBigPlanet :(

SackboySony.png

After finally getting the 1/6 Shepard, I'd love to see more Mass Effect figures. I'd even be down for another Shepard (either in N7 armor or casual gear). Legion's paint rubbing off when moving the arms would make me want to see that figure get remade with the problem solved. Plenty of characters to choose from in that trilogy, and I would likely buy all of them.
1680030039441.png

I'd love to see The Nameless One from Planescape: Torment. There's a lot of small details like the scars and the back tattoos that would look super cool.

Would love to see Ellie (1/12 scale ) :) and if possible other figures from the game.

Attachments

• 0dd8504f8c8456cb1c88986161959375.jpg
    0dd8504f8c8456cb1c88986161959375.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
Helghasts from the Killzone series, there is lots of cool design variations. ThreeA/3Z did one years ago, so did Red Mark /InFlame Toys with a knockoff version called The Killing Field Shock Infantry. Neither figures were exceptionally done.

@R_R_X @Firejclawjack Since I was told to move the discussion to another thread, I'll do it here. I've been playing through the Yakuza series for the first time (About to start Kiwami 2) and you guys should make Kiryu and Majima figures, prefferably from Yakuza 0 imo. There's no good 1/6 scale figures for them. I'd imagine they'd sell well in Japan and I know that's one of the things you guys consider most.

Protoss Selendis and Fenix from StarCraft, Rogue Trooper and Venus Bluegenes from Rogue Trooper, Zeraal from Robotech Battlecry and Tira from Soulcalibur 3.

I'm going to have to do another playthrough soon. Such good games. Maybe after I get through RE4 Separate Ways & Phantom Liberty. I still really hope someone does figures.

Back