Which video game character would you like to see as a collectible figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a nice thread :D
Well... I would like to see many characters as 1/6 figure
Starting with Fire Emblem!
That series deserves some 1/6 articulated figures. Especially Byleth.
1. Byleth
2. Rhea
3. Catherine
4. Shamir
5. Zelgius

(are they any 1/6 scales from FE?)

Final Fantasy
1. Squall
2. Rinoa
3. Kuja
4. Zidane
5. Tidus

Naruto
1. Pain
2. Konan
3. Shisui
4. Sasori
5. Deidara

Tales of Games
1. Asbel Lhant
2. Gaius
3. Richard
4. Van Grants
5. Legretta / Regret

I'd love to see a figure of Deacon St John from Days Gone.

The_Art_of_Days_Gone-011_deacon_model.jpg

Thats a nice thread :D
Well... I would like to see many characters as 1/6 figure
Starting with Fire Emblem!
That series deserves some 1/6 articulated figures. Especially Byleth.
1. Byleth
2. Rhea Byleth
3. Catherine Byleth
4. Shamir Byleth
5. Zelgius Byleth
FTFY.
But also, 1/6 Fire Emblem is something I didn't know I wanted until right now :pray:
...But even unlicensed companies will probably only do a Marth, Corrin, and maybe even an Edelgard before promptly giving up the line. still so upset about GoodSmile dropping the ball with these

Still hoping for the Kirkwall Crew from Dragon Age 2, with poster boy mage Garrett Hawke. Why the series only have one 1/6 figure and a lackluster one too I never understand.

Deus Ex Jensen with the nice coat please.

Speaking of cyborgs Rebecca from Edgerunners would be cool. Exchangeable hair and arm pieces, articulated eyes, and guns. Lots of guns.

I would like to see figures from these games:
Horizon, God of War (better version than the Mondo), Shadow of Mordor/War, Elder Ring, Witcher (better version than what is out there), Metal Gear Solid, Jin Sakai (armored version)

The new Dead Space trailer continues to make me salivate at the thought of a 1/6 classic Isaac Clarke. I know Threezero did one for DS3 years ago, but I want the OG suit.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2022%2F10%2Fea-dead-space-remake-trailer-watch-0000.jpg

Imagining this like an Iron Man release - diecast, lights, weapon effects - it’s too much to hope for.
I never got around the finishing Dead Space (only played an hour or so), so I'll definitely be playing the remake. Kind of glad I waited. It should be a very interesting experience with all the new graphics tech thats come out since the original's release.

I would like to see figures from these games:
Horizon, God of War (better version than the Mondo), Shadow of Mordor/War, Elder Ring, Witcher (better version than what is out there), Metal Gear Solid, Jin Sakai (armored version)
About Horizon, I can say that Lim will do the famous flame haired huntress from the game.. And she is currently in early stages of development.
She is my most beloved and wanted character.
(You can check the thread about her).
About GOW, I know that world box are currently working on the new version of Kratos from the new game.
About Elder Ring, I know Cc toys and MTTOYS are currently working on some characters from the game.
About Witcher, I don’t think we will see a better versions than what we already have, at least in the near future.
About MGS, you can rest assure that Lim is working now on this line as well.
And about Jin, there are two versions of him available on the market, I personally think that the VTS one is better but you can check the other one :)
horizon-forbidden-west-aloy-peace-sign.jpg

Last edited:
FTFY.
But also, 1/6 Fire Emblem is something I didn't know I wanted until right now :pray:
...But even unlicensed companies will probably only do a Marth, Corrin, and maybe even an Edelgard before promptly giving up the line. still so upset about GoodSmile dropping the ball with these
Hahaha.
Well Im excited for the Byleth statue. Buuut.. a figure would be much better.
All we can do is hope. I dont know hoch popular Fire Emblem is in China.

Oh
I forget something.. I wish there were Suikoden figures..
I know there is a resin kit of Sialeeds from Suikoden V.. man those costumes in the game have style and would be probably a nightmare to recreate.

We’ll see. Even heard rumors the 2008 game might get a remaster.
It is time to get the crown back! PoP and Tomb Raider has been my fav games as a kid. PoP figure is the last one I need to bring my childhood dream to life. Movie version hot toys doesn't count lol

1. Leon S Kennedy RE4
  • I would of course hope for 2 headsculpts so we can get the classic one and remake, classic one is our childhood/good memories. By far my most wanted figure of all time.
2. Niko Bellic
  • I'm really happy and surprised to see others have mentioned Niko, what a great figure would he make and again I can just wish someone makes it.
3. Isaac Clarke
  • CMONNN please, preferably DS1 for me but it looks so cool and he's instantly recognizable, one of the best horror game protagonists.
4. Hunt:Showdown - The Bone Doctor
  • Very niche character but definitely the face of Hunt but man if someones gonna take a peek at how he looks, what a figure would he be.
5. Kyriu ( YAKUZA 0)/MAJIMA

6. Crysis
  • I know ThreeZero made one and I looked and looked and nothing that's at a ridiculous price. Maybe with Crysis 4 around the corner we'll have a better Crysis figure though 3Z got the bulkyness to my liking and look.
7. Ezio BROTHERHOOD
  • Why Damtoys why :( best looking assassin and they didn't make him .. Someone, please!

We all wish for out favorite characters to be made, let's hope one day we will have them, for you my friend @AviMiz97 your huntress will be soon in your hands as we've heard! I personally can't wait for Leon the most, I would really love alot of other game characters but I wish for Leon the most. @R_R_X pls? hahaha sorry for buggin ya all the time hehe :stick

Last edited:
1. Leon S Kennedy RE4
  • I would of course hope for 2 headsculpts so we can get the classic one and remake, classic one is our childhood/good memories. By far my most wanted figure of all time.
2. Niko Bellic
  • I'm really happy and surprised to see others have mentioned Niko, what a great figure would he make and again I can just wish someone makes it.
3. Isaac Clarke
  • CMONNN please, preferably DS1 for me but it looks so cool and he's instantly recognizable, one of the best horror game protagonists.
4. Hunt:Showdown - The Bone Doctor
  • Very niche character but definitely the face of Hunt but man if someones gonna take a peek at how he looks, what a figure would he be.
5. Kyriu ( YAKUZA 0)/MAJIMA

6. Crysis
  • I know ThreeZero made one and I looked and looked and nothing that's at a ridiculous price. Maybe with Crysis 4 around the corner we'll have a better Crysis figure though 3Z got the bulkyness to my liking and look.
7. Ezio BROTHERHOOD
  • Why Damtoys why :( best looking assassin and they didn't make him .. Someone, please!

We all wish for out favorite characters to be made, let's hope one day we will have them, for you my friend @AviMiz97 your huntress will be soon in your hands as we've heard! I personally can't wait for Leon the most, I would really love alot of other game characters but I wish for Leon the most. @R_R_X pls? hahaha sorry for buggin ya all the time hehe :stick
I totally agree with what you wrote, especially with: Leon, Niko and Ezio.. when I understand that those characters still not being made it’s really hard for me to believe it.
I assume that DAMTOYS will continue the line of RE as it is really popular.. but probably they will go to RE 3 now and then maybe to Leon..
About Ezio, I know that not a lot of guys like PureArts but currently I think they are the only ones who will maybe take care of that in the future as DAMTOYS are no longer can continue the Assassin’s Creed line..
Maybe they will surprise us..

And unfortunately, about my most beloved redhead huntress, it seems like Lim will have to give up on her as R_R_X and the other crew has other plans for the future and probably she won’t sell well :(
I hope that if Lim won’t make her, another company will.

Back