Which video game character would you like to see as a collectible figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta be Duke Nukem

duke-nukem-3d-art_1440.0.0.jpg

I know Duke is not very politically correct but I'm still surprised no one has made a DN in 1/6.
He would look awesome in my collection.

Now that was a fun game. :LOL:

"I'm gonna rip off your head and .... down your neck!"

And he actually did it! :moon

I'd actually be down for some Max Payne 1/6 especially after today's news. I'd be down to buy 3 different Max's based on the 3 games as well as Mona Sax. lol

Selene from Returnal. Awesome, highly detailed suit with a lot of possible weapon options. I'd also love to see a company tackle the moving shoulder camera which swivels around her shoulders/neck.
ilmari-kumpunen-maxupgrades.jpg
Returnal-Weapons-PS5-Images-0002.jpg
Featured-Where-to-find-the-Sword.png

So Master Team is releasing Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara and they'll announce her any day now. My prayers were listened! Getting at least 5. I have their Geralt figures and they are amazing! So excited

P.S. Remember when some of you said Lara isn't popular and she won't get a figure. :)

Last edited:
It's sad that no one has ever attempted a classic Joanna Dark figure. Seems like she should be easy enough to make. Not to mention the game was super popular at the time, and the only thing that could beat GoldenEye 64.
Another one would be Samus (Metroid Prime). Maybe have a two-in-one set with a full figure classic armor suit, plus an extra head sculpt+Zero suit that collectors could use with a TBLeague body.

Cortana from Halo 4 please. When Sideshow canceled the quarter-scale statue they had announced it broke my heart (and made me decide to give up on my nascent interest in statue collecting.)

So Master Team is releasing Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara and they'll announce her any day now. My prayers were listened! Getting at least 5. I have their Geralt figures and they are amazing! So excited

P.S. Remember when some of you said Lara isn't popular and she won't get a figure. :)
That’s awesome news! I’m really happy for you man!
Now let’s wait for Aloy ;)

Back