Which video game character would you like to see as a collectible figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing is most Lara fans already bought at least one of the many offerings that've come out in the past, bad or not she's had a ton of figures and statues of her and I hear there's more on the way, meanwhile characters like Aloe have zero figures and only overpriced statues, and her games are more popular at the moment, her design is also just really cool, there's untapped potential in a figure of her and I think fans of Aloe deserve a figure of her too.
Alo* has something very special.
Her outfit, her hair, her accessories are something very unique and attractive.
She is a combination between the future and the past.
This is something that we didn’t see before.
And of course, she is very beautiful.

Here we go again.

1648482156642.jpeg

Forgot to mention my man Nathan Drake, I have the CCToys version but it just doesn't cut it.
I actually have an autographed print of this same image by Nolan North himself, I imagine it would look a whole lot cooler next to a proper Nate figure. :monkey2
View attachment 569227
I think there’s only one group who can do him the justice he deserves, sadly.

Was rejected for Lara lol so my another wish is him! Warrior Within Prince Of Persia! Third fav is Geralt but we already have few great figures of him.
download.jpg

Solid Snake by a mile! Others would have to be characters from the Quake and Doom franchises (I love me some Quake 2 Grunts), Kyle Katarn and JC Denton would be nice additions too.

Solid Snake by a mile! Others would have to be characters from the Quake and Doom franchises (I love me some Quake 2 Grunts), Kyle Katarn and JC Denton would be nice additions too.
Oh god my kids would lose it at Kyle Katarn! First video game they ever played.

My wishlist makes me sound like an old man:
  • Samus Aran Varia Suit (any version before the events of Metroid Fusion)
  • Tina/Terra Brandford or Celes Chere from Final Fantasy VI
  • Harry Mason or James Sunderland or Heather Mason from Silent Hill series
  • Alucard from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
  • Alice Liddell from Alice: Madness Returns
Only to the pottyrings.

MGS & Mass Effect would be my dream licenses. Setting aside licensed games like Star Wars and the such, the ones that immediately jump out to me are Samus and Kratos. Witcher stuff would be cool, as would an Adam Jensen and JC Denton. I'm not going to mention Kain & Raziel because they're pipe dreams. I've not yet played Horizon, but Alloy does have some really good designs, that has to be said. Same goes for Death Stranding's Sam.

A death stranding Sam Bridges would be amazing! But yeah I'd absolutely love an Aloe figure, she's got such a unique and stand out design.
Mass Effect would also be a dream come true, I owned threezero's Legion a few years back and it was decent. I'd absolutely love a Tali, that elegant design with the fabric wraps and suit would be beautiful on display!

Forgot to mention my man Nathan Drake, I have the CCToys version but it just doesn't cut it.
I actually have an autographed print of this same image by Nolan North himself, I imagine it would look a whole lot cooler next to a proper Nate figure. :monkey2
View attachment 569227
Nathan figure with a Gunslinger treatment please

Attachments

• animesher.com_blush-sailor-moon-gif-1356261.gif
    animesher.com_blush-sailor-moon-gif-1356261.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    364.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 5a1ef99592eab9ce3b96fcb205a110b3.gif
    5a1ef99592eab9ce3b96fcb205a110b3.gif
    346.8 KB · Views: 6