Which Star Wars Characters Would You Like to See Hot Toys Make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pharl McQuarrie

GeneralMcQuarrie-GentleGiant.jpg

I think it could work. Hasbro did a pretty good job with the Black Series Rebels Ahsoka, getting her to look realistic enough to fit in the real life actor characters.

I'd prefer a clone wars era Ahsoka if they do.

I'd prefer a clone wars era Ahsoka if they do.

Oh no, I meant the black series Rebels Ahsoka as an example of how Hot Toys could design a realistic take. I too would like a Clones Wars Ahsoka.

I think Hot Toys should make:

Tusken Raider(s)
Scout Trooper
Greedo
ESB Lando Calrissian
Boushh
Slave Leia
Saw Gerrara
Poe Daemaron
Baze
Cassian Andor
Rise of Skywalker Emperor
Mandalorian Full Beskar

1/4 Stormtrooper
1/4 Kylo Ren

I?d also love to see a HT Bib Fortuna, General Veers and Captain/Admiral Piett but I doubt that will ever happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that it'd be far more likely to see a figure of Ahsoka from Sideshow rather than Hot Toys.

I think that it'd be far more likely to see a figure of Ahsoka from Sideshow rather than Hot Toys.

I didn’t think sideshow was making any Star Wars figures anymore, other than some of their own variations and the premium format figures?

Which part does that happen?

I thought of another two figures I'd like to see Hot Toys make. Again if they were to expand past the main movies, I'd like a Serra Keto and Cin Drallig from the PS2 video game adaption.

Hermie Odle, Des Jettster, Ephant Mon...just three of my wishes

Those would be AMAZING... but considsering they're all non-human, I doubt they'll get made. But still... to imagine it!

I'd like to see them do General Grievous, a Geonosian warrior, a Kaminoan, Jabba, 21-B, Biggs Darklighter, General Dodonna, Lando Calrissian, Nien Numb, Admiral Ackbar, Destroyer Droids, Battle Droids and Super Battle Droids, and a Luke and Han that actually LOOK like Luke and Han. Probe Droid and Articulated Tauntaun would be cool too.

But the chances of any of that (other than the few humans I mentioned) are probably next to none, I know. If anyone gets made from that list it MIGHT be Jabba and probably Lando this year. I suppose there might be a remote chance of Grievous, but I don't see that one happening for years.

Tops an old and young version of Ahsoka.

Hondo

Mace Windu

Aayla Secura

Hera

Sabine

Republic Commandos

Just to start...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back