Which Star Wars Characters Would You Like to See Hot Toys Make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be in for hot toys to do a haslab type release every year. Similar to the Hasbro barge. Release a figure that the general public wouldn?t ordinarily order like a nikto or dr evazan. I would pay extra for something like that. It?s the only way we may get some of those.

I've suggested that time and time again. Seems totally logical to also please the fans, especially if they tied it to a simple vote from say 10 potential characters. Sure they'd get bitching, but a vote is a vote, and they get enough complaints as it is. Someone needs to tell Howard personally at a Con or somewhere.

For my 2 cents, I'll keep my list simple.

1). Baze Malbus for the Rogue One completionists
2). X-Wing Poe for the ST completionists
3). Tusken Raider for the 12 back completionists.

.... Release a figure that the general public wouldn?t ordinarily order like .....It?s the only way we may get some of those.

So...?

D-pA_NjX4AA-ZlN.jpg

A premier expanded U tale Lucas/Marvel (now ironically both Disney) six-pack, of the first post Splinter official Expanded Universe tale.
The Star Hoppers.
What the creative minds of the union of Lucas/Marvel first wrought.
If they need "real" likenesses use the faux movie cast likeness, particularly Sebastian Stan for the Starkiller Kid (Luke alike) and the facial expression of Bill Hader for Jaxxon!

As well as a figure of Serji-X Arrogantus with the likeness of the very mustachioed comic legend Sergio Aragones he was based on!

Ynhnop1.jpg

aragones1.jpg

:wink1:

In no particular order:

C3PO
Tusken Raider
Biker/Scout Trooper
Deathstar Trooper with consoles
Admiral Piett
General Veers
Admiral Ackbar
Lando Calrissian from ESB
Two Tubes from "Solo"
Hoth/Bespin Han Solo DX
Chewie from ESB with 3PO parts in netting backpack
Rebel Trooper (Blockade Runner)
Cassian from RO
Baze from RO

In no particular order:

C3PO
Tusken Raider
Biker/Scout Trooper
Deathstar Trooper with consoles
Admiral Piett
General Veers
Admiral Ackbar
Lando Calrissian from ESB
Two Tubes from "Solo"
Hoth/Bespin Han Solo DX
Chewie from ESB with 3PO parts in netting backpack
Rebel Trooper (Blockade Runner)
Cassian from RO
Baze from RO

Add in x wing luke and I would buy everything on that list, including multiples of the Death Star, tusken, scout, and rebel trooper. Hot toys leaving a ton of $$ on the Star Wars table after reading this forum. Hopefully we get an ot release this week.

I've suggested that time and time again. Seems totally logical to also please the fans, especially if they tied it to a simple vote from say 10 potential characters. Sure they'd get bitching, but a vote is a vote, and they get enough complaints as it is. Someone needs to tell Howard personally at a Con or somewhere.

For my 2 cents, I'll keep my list simple.

1). Baze Malbus for the Rogue One completionists
2). X-Wing Poe for the ST completionists
3). Tusken Raider for the 12 back completionists.

I'm not even a ST completionist and I really want Poe.

Qi-Ra from Solo
Padme, TPM, ATOTC or ROTS. I dont care, I just want her.
Mace Windu
The Clones Wars Clones Troopers
Jar Jar Binks (Seriously)
Rey Resistance outfit from TLJ. (With K-Way)
Snoke
Sheev Palpatine
Savage Opress
Ahsoka
Darth Vader TROJ

I would really love to know if Hot Toys even knows this thread exists and has read through it.

I think we all know the answer to that, but still I would like to know.

I just got my first Hot Toys Star Wars figure (Ep3 Sith Eyes Anakin), with Qui-Gon Jinn on order, I'd like to see them make Shaak-Ti, Mace Windu, and Aayla Secura. And if they were able to expand to beyond the movies I'd like them to make Asajj Ventress and Ahsoka Tano.

Ahsoka Tano.

I'm torn on this one. Without a doubt I want an Ahsoka Tano in my collection. The mid season 3 update version to be specific. I'm not sure I want an idealised real life version though, but if it looks just like the animated version it won't fit in with other figures.

I dont care about figures that us, dedicated collectors wanted to "see".

I want un-released prototypes up for PO.

I'm torn on this one. Without a doubt I want an Ahsoka Tano in my collection. The mid season 3 update version to be specific. I'm not sure I want an idealised real life version though, but if it looks just like the animated version it won't fit in with other figures.

I think it could work. Hasbro did a pretty good job with the Black Series Rebels Ahsoka, getting her to look realistic enough to fit in the real life actor characters.

Back