Which Metal Gear is your favorite???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Metal Gear??

• Metal Gear Solid

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Metal Gear Solid 2

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

hairlesswookiee

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I got bored and played through part 4 again. Well, after that I got an itch to play through the others so I went and bought the Essential collection set and have since played through the other three. Now I'm having a hard time deciding which one is my favorite of the lineup....

sorry it took me a few minutes to write up the poll. (i'm having a few drinks so typing is a problem right now) I'm going with snake eater. it used to be the first one, but after playing through snake eater again i think it is the best one of the lot. and now it makes me want to go out and buy the Medicom figures.

I thought this thread was about the Metal Gear mechs. My favorite is Metal Gear Rex. Gamewise, my fave is the original MGS, followed by 4.
Btw, you didn't include the old Metal Gear games before the series added "Solid" to the title. Not many ppl played those I bet.

Snake Eater. It has the coolest main character in his best get-ups (zombie face :rock ). But beyond that, it also has a great story, great innovative gameplay, and cooler environments than the others. Also, the guy who did "Duke" in GI Joe voices one of the bad guys.

All brilliant in their own different ways.

I think MGS1 is the best collectively, with the best villains, setting, and story. Metal Gear solid 2 is great, especially the tanker chapter. Let down by playing as Raiden though, even though he was a great character.

MGS3 is great throughout, good graphics and a great story of Big Boss. Bad ass!

4 is the best game i've ever played.

If I was gonna pick a fave it would have to be number 1, as it holds all the best memories of being a kid, and that :lol

Snake Eater by a good amount, then 1/4/2(wayyy behind, only game I've ever gotten annoyed with the cutscenes so much that I started skipping all of them at the end).

to me the first mgs is one of the greatest games ever made. I remember being in awe trought the entire game, very few games have had that effect on me.

for me it's Metal Gear Solid it's the game that started it for me.....As for my favorite snake I like solid.........I would kill for a MGS 2 pf of solid snake

Has to be the first one, no other game has had the same effect on me as that game. Then the fourth then the third :rock.
Imagine the first one remade with MGS4 graphics :drool.
Who said MGS2? :lol

Has to be the first one, no other game has had the same effect on me as that game. Then the fourth then the third :rock.
Imagine the first one remade with MGS4 graphics :drool.
Who said MGS2? :lol
i'd like to see all 4 of them remade on the PS4. in a couple years. especially 3, i think that game would be so incredible with awesome graphics. (for today)

Back