1/6 Which hot toys mark II should i get. Mms78 or mms150

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would rather not file a claim. I would just like a response especially when they have clearly been on the site multiple times after the pm has been sent. What I would use the claim more for is to get a response as a no response from the seller is an automatic judgement for the buyer so if i don't get a response that would help get one.

WARNING BELLS

rhboyd, if you haven't sent the item yet, DON'T.

Just refund the money and be done with this "transaction" - it's immediately obvious that this newbie is going to cause problems and no one wants to see you lose the figure and money.

He has responded to me this morning and will be shipping it out tomorrow so we are now good.

As a piece of advise for sellers. When you don't ship out an item when you say you would be, you need to send a message to the buyer especially if they sent you messages inquiring on what is going on and you visit the site multiple times after those pm's have been sent. If he wants to refund or ship it out on Monday I don't really care either way at this point. I have had an issue like this in the past with someone scamming on another forum where they just stopped communicating after the money was sent and would not ship the item so that is why I wanted a response to ease my concerns.

As a piece of advise to a buyer, don't ever threaten credit card chargeback or PayPal dispute due to lack of email response (within few days). Neither processor requires sellers send emails and neither require shipment within a short period of time. Filing a chargeback is an accusation of fraud and is itself a fraudulent act if baseless. PayPal also advises against that route and can and will terminate your account if you circumvent their procedures. Lastly, above all, never post about this in a public forum.

If I were rhboyd you'd have your refund now and no way I'd be shipping the goods to you. You're what's classified as high-risk customer and more often than not, much more trouble and costly than the potential profit of a particular sale.

Last edited:
As a piece of advise to a buyer, don't ever threaten credit card chargeback or PayPal dispute due to lack of email response (within few days). Neither processor requires sellers send emails and neither require shipment within a short period of time. Filing a chargeback is an accusation of fraud and is itself a fraudulent act if baseless. PayPal also advises against that route and can and will terminate your account if you circumvent their procedures. Lastly, above all, never post about this in a public forum.

If I were rhboyd you'd have your refund now and no way I'd be shipping the goods to you. You're what's classified as high-risk customer and more often than not, much more trouble and costly than the potential profit of a particular sale.

Ouch. High-risk customer? Your second paragraph was a bit too harsh, don't you think? Agressive and pointless, unlike your first statement. The guy is new and was worried. Alright, he made some mistakes. But that's how we learn, right? Just give him a break.

Seriously. I've been on both sides of the fence. I've gotten burned as a buyer and seller. The main thing is communication. If I saw that my seller had multiple opportunities to respond to me and failed to do so, I wouldn't care if it was 1 day or a few hours, it would worry me (key word: worry). Can't blame a buyer who's put down the money and then the seller suddenly goes dark.

THAT SAID, I would've at least waited 1 business day before I planned to escalate things. Things happen, it's the weekend, people have lives. And if it wasn't gifted, you'll be fine.

The guy is new and was worried. Alright, he made some mistakes. But that's how we learn, right? Just give him a break.

No, the guy just joined and immediately started this thread and jumped on a long-standing member's sale. Suspect. I'd advise any seller on the board to stay far far away from this guy. If he's ready to do what he described then you know he's going to cause issues once the product is received. Seen it countless times before. I can't stress this and the second paragraph of my post enough. I'm going to go back and bold it in red as a matter of fact.

Ouch. High-risk customer? Your second paragraph was a bit too harsh, don't you think? Agressive and pointless, unlike your first statement. The guy is new and was worried. Alright, he made some mistakes. But that's how we learn, right? Just give him a break.

Yeah. Wait. I mean, no. High-risk might be the wrong phrase. I'd've gone with "high-maintenance." Few people selling here are "stores," so to speak. We're just dudes (and I mean that in the most gender-neutral sense of the word) trying to find a mutually beneficial opportunity for trade. If this guy had met me with all of these demands and such, he'd have received his money back, and a block. We're people here. With lives. Anyone who doesn't understand that is not worth trading with.

Back