1/6 Which hot toys mark II should i get. Mms78 or mms150

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droid747

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was thinking of getting a hot toys mark II 1/6 figure. Which would you recommend, the mms78 or the mms150 armor unleashed version? It doesn't matter to me that that 78 comes with Tony stark head and the 150 is don Cheadle sculpt. I would most likely display it with the closed mask anyways.

Thanks

I concur! The MMS150! Remember when the Iron Monger was firing his minigun at the Mark III and its forearm split open to shield Tony's head? The MMS150 can do that.

I concur! The MMS150! Remember when the Iron Monger was firing his minigun at the Mark III and its forearm split open to shield Tony's head? The MMS150 can do that.

So can the worst HT Iron Man ever made, the MMS110. Agreed though, MMS150 comes with a rediculous amount of accessories.

mms110-markiii1.jpg

Absolutely MMS150 (Armor Unleashed). Fixes all the proportion issues, the incorrect rivets and the abundance of rubbery bits that the earlier version had, comes in a beautiful and unique slipcase box and has an ungodly amount of working/option parts.

efynH3y.jpg

The only nitpick I have with this figure is that despite using the exact same elbow joints as the MMS110, MMS123 and MMS132 Iron Man figures, they're inexplicably unpainted bare plastic here.

So can the worst HT Iron Man ever made, the MMS110. Agreed though, MMS150 comes with a rediculous amount of accessories.

mms110-markiii1.jpg
Oh haha. I'm pretty new to Hot Toys so I've only ever looked at the diecast Mark III. That's too bad that the diecast version can't do it.

Thanks for your replies. I have settled on the armor unleashed version and am in the middle of purchasing one.

I've got one of the Mark II Unleashed (that is the 150, right?) for a REALLY good price... PM me!!

I sent you payment last Wednesday and you said you should have it shipped on on friday the 8th. I sent you a pm yesterday asking if it was shipped and what the tracking number was and have not gotten a response. I also sent you another pm today asking when it would ship and also no response. I see both days you have been on the site multiple times through out the day and have gotten no response. If I don't get a refund or a response by later tonight I am filing a paypal dispute and/or disputing the charge with my credit card provider.

I sent you payment last Wednesday and you said you should have it shipped on on friday the 8th. I sent you a pm yesterday asking if it was shipped and what the tracking number was and have not gotten a response. I also sent you another pm today asking when it would ship and also no response. I see both days you have been on the site multiple times through out the day and have gotten no response. If I don't get a refund or a response by later tonight I am filing a paypal dispute and/or disputing the charge with my credit card provider.

You didn't gift it did you?

He has good feedback and reputation. Maybe give him a bit more time.

One day and you're ready to file a claim? Don't be so impatient, it's the weekend. I doubt PayPal would even accept a claim at this stage.

Back