Where are the OG Freaks? Members from past 10+ years

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG... Shai! Wasn't that Darklord Dave's cousin or something?

The trust fund kid!

ahh yes my Cousin the Darklord :lol That was just some bulls so people would think I was "protected". Although Dave never denied it.:lol I think secretly he liked me :lol I missed Bodie the cursed, now that was a funny dude.

ahh yes my Cousin the Darklord :lol That was just some bulls so people would think I was "protected". Although Dave never denied it.:lol I think secretly he liked me :lol I missed Bodie the cursed, now that was a funny dude.

Holy hell -- SHAI! I thought you were long gone! Good to see you... although I prefer your original avatar.

All those Kurgan guys. It was a whole club.

Attachments

• IMG_2432.jpeg
    IMG_2432.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 0
I kinda still do. My straight-hair-type can't do anything else. So I'm preserving the early 2000s on my head. I saw full-on mullets down the pub a few weekends ago so I think I can get away with this.
I usually go with a short brush cut and fade these days. Lower maintenance for the gym and my long hours at work.

Dude… my gamma radiated blood brother !! How you been??

Who was the dude who took all the nicely shot pics of figs against a black background? Great photographs, if you were on the fence they'd sway you one way or the other.

Back