Where are the OG Freaks? Members from past 10+ years

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avatar-wise I think I've used ... stormtroopers, X-Wing Luke, Iron Man, The Batman ... I can't remember anything else but it's possible there were others.

There was alot of baiting and quite frankly non stop repetitive right wing crazies in here for a while who were way more interested in talking trash about wokeness and their own views than the products or flims.

Loads of threads got destroyed with this garbage , rather than the actual topic at hand. All these types trying to one up the other….

Many got tired of trying to discuss a franchise they enjoy to only have the thread derailed for pages and pages of trash talk.

The SW thread was the perfect example, if you loved the films, you had no where to talk about it with like minded people….it was basically a youtube inspired never ending hate pit.

I never seen so much effort go into hating on properties as this site can muster. For many, if they didn't post bashing garbage on all topics, they would have a very small post history.

So , folks who want to discuess the actual films and products they love, just stop posting as often….. its was always the same repetative mantra from the same posters who seem to think they are fighting some kind of culture war in a forum about dolls….
Please do not bring politics into this discussion. It is bad enough you call them dolls!

I've always used Pennywise the Clown. Veil custom made my current pic during a Spooktacular along with a bunch of others around 2015ish. It's too awesome to change. I've always appreciated it so much.

GOB,
I remember your handle from the OSW from the old days. Also maybe all the way back to the old Warrior Forum and Sixth Division.

I think you sent me some DML WW2 weapons before as a gesture of goodwill over on Sixth Division. Let me take a moment to thank you again for that.

Nice to see you still around.
Remember Greenleaders Board and I believe it was Alt-Toys GiJoe forum AKA The Sandbox?

Remember Greenleaders Board and I believe it was Alt-Toys GiJoe forum AKA The Sandbox?

Yes, those were the days. Not everyone had a cell phone, and everyone was on dial up and probably typing on a computer that cost 1500 bucks. 256MB of RAM was a big deal. You would drive to Toys R Us and expect to not find anything.

Those were easier times. Cotswold used to sell 1/6th weapons for 10-12 dollars each. They were really the only game in town back then. Then Ultimate Soldier released a 7.99 weapons card with 6 weapons in it. It was a game changer.

Things were more rudimentary, but people had more fun in many ways.

I have used Gort avatar since I joined. I was a member of OSW prior to joining SSF…but it has been many years since I visited that forum…
Yea I was a member over at OSW before this place until I found the NSFW section and was very disturbed at what ppl were posting with and about their figures:thud:that pretty much stopped me from visiting that site ever again. I guess they close your account after awhile as I tried logging in one time to delete any info and threads I had made but it said “user does not exist” or whatever so figured it was automatically deleted

Yea I was a member over at OSW before this place until I found the NSFW section and was very disturbed at what ppl were posting with and about their figures:thud:that pretty much stopped me from visiting that site ever again. I guess they close your account after awhile as I tried logging in one time to delete any info and threads I had made but it said “user does not exist” or whatever so figured it was automatically deleted
The NSFW section was hilarious. They took their posing very seriously.

Back