What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star Wars ANH Crawl rug - after a two week struggle with a shop which couldn't deliver this despite saying it is in stock, I decided to buy it elsewhere. Glad I did, such a cool piece. :)

Star-Wars-ANH-Crawl-rug-06.jpg

Star-Wars-ANH-Crawl-rug-04.jpg

1973 Marvel Comics IRON MAN #55 1st appearance of THANOS,Drax the Destroyer,Starfox and Kronos.Story by Jim Starlin and Mike Freidrich.With Art by Jim Starlin and Mike Esposito.Signed by Cover Artists Jim Starlin and Joe Sinnott.

Attachments

• 1973 iron man #55a SS .JPG
    1973 iron man #55a SS .JPG
    603.8 KB · Views: 110
Star Wars ANH Crawl rug - after a two week struggle with a shop which couldn't deliver this despite saying it is in stock, I decided to buy it elsewhere. Glad I did, such a cool piece. :)

Star-Wars-ANH-Crawl-rug-06.jpg

Star-Wars-ANH-Crawl-rug-04.jpg

I'm not a Star Wars collector, but if I was, I'd be all over that! Awesome!

Thanks.

The Making of Alien and The Making of Aliens books by J.W. Rinzler, the same author who wrote The Making of Star Wars Trilogy books. Excellent books.

Book-The-Making-of-Alien-01.jpg

Book-The-Making-of-Alien-02.jpg

Book-The-Making-of-Aliens-01.jpg

Book-The-Making-of-Aliens-02.jpg

The Making of Alien and The Making of Aliens books by J.W. Rinzler, the same author who wrote The Making of Star Wars Trilogy books. Excellent books.

Cool, I have the gorgeous 'Alien' book, but I didn't know Rinzler had written a new one about the sequel, too. Thanks for letting us know.

Cool, I have the gorgeous 'Alien' book, but I didn't know Rinzler had written a new one about the sequel, too. Thanks for letting us know.

They are all excellent books, with good research behind them and great writing as well.

I fount the GameStop exclusive Dark Phoenix at a local used media store and picked her up. I also had a bunch of points from Sideshow, so I used them and a coupon to get a Scarlet Witch statue I wanted at a discount.

The Art of Star Wars Trilogy, some of the last Star Wars books I wanted to get, finally arrived. Very cool art books.

Book-The-Art-of-Star-Wars-Trilogy-01.jpg

Book-The-Art-of-Star-Wars-Trilogy-02.jpg

Back