1/6 What Star Wars characters deserve a figure, that don't have a figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Max Rebo! :lecture

549be0d8784ce03d11cf51a4199c20c308a150cb.gifv

Those in 1/6 long enough would remember the "Ask Sideshow" column where they discussed a Max Rebo band:

Q: What are the chances of a 1/6th scale Max Rebo Band set? SSC:The design is done, and the project is moving into the sculpture phase very, very soon. So, at this point, we can safely say that the chances are very, very good. Q: I was wondering if there are any plans for the Jabba the Hutt band members to go along with your awesome Jabba the Hutt figure and throne. I think they are a must have!!! SSC: We agree! Max Rebo and the gang are very, very likely to join your Jabba display!

This was umm... in 2010. "Very, very good..." "very, very likely..." :lol SSC also around the same time "confirmed" development of a 1/6 landspeeder (even showed a pic) - and here people complain about HT not coming through.

Because there's no chance of HT doing a Rebo/band even with that strange version shown in BOBF, Cagoda over in the customs section has been sculpting an INCREDIBLE Max + organ that will hopefully be completed later this year.

Also, there are a few 3D printed options out there, some more accurate than others. These are mine. The only issue is the print lines show a bit on the filament prints so a lot of finishing, but not too bad.

oRuLLd7.jpg

Admiral Ackbar
Admiral Piett
General Veers
Yeah Ackbar and Veers have come up for so many years, and are just so obvious from a fan perspective. But it's hard to say they fall into HT's plans these days which are all about the newest SW media and an occasional (less occasional now than before) OT major fig.

With so many series it sort feels like the days of a random Imperial Gunner or Jawa popping up from HT are over. It's more than possible OT Ackbar may have a role in one of the new series (Cassian) along with a bunch of OT second-tier characters that actually looks like their OT versions - unlike say Max Rebo in BOBF.

The old Sideshow Piett has the oversized head common from SSC in that era, along with weak paint apps, but it's a surprisingly decent likeness for a second or third tier human character.

The reality is (based on HT Luke Snowspeeder for example) even if HT announced one of these later this year we wouldn't have it until 2024. After a while the years and years of waiting just becomes... we're gonna be 70 by the time some of these are in-hand. :lol

I would love a Darth Bane as he appeared in TCW. Don't see HT ever making him tho.

We really need a sixth scale clone commando with a light up visor. They could even fit it in as a Bad Batch release since they showed up at the end of the season (both the all white ones and Scorch from republic commando).

Really hope we see this someday.

Last edited:
PT
1-Queen Amidala
2-General Grievous
-Droideka

OT
1-Han Solo
2-C-3PO
-Scout trooper DONE

ST
1-Poe Dameron
2-Zori Bliss
-

TCW
1-Hondo
2-Ventress
-

Rebels
1-Hera
2-Kenan
-Cadet

Rogue One
1-Cassian
2-
-

Solo
1-Beckett
2-Qira
-Range trooper

Mando
1-Cara
2-Armorer DONE
-

1 year update

BOBF
1-Fennec Shand DONE
2-Cad Bane
-Tusken female

Id love an OT Ackbar. And I know this two pack wouldn't make much sense, but if they paired him with Nien Nunb as a two pack, that would be AMAZING. I mean they could do them separately obviously, just thinking maybe that would a nice two pack. (Obviously a General Calrissian and Nien pack would be perfect, but since we at least have a Lando already and for the threads sake of never produced).
-Revan
-Plagueis (just because I think he would make an awesome looking 1:6)
-Piett
-Id LOVE a Darth Talon 1:6
I mean.. there's so many 😂 The OT alone has a ton of glaring examples of overlooked characters that I can't believe aren't made yet.

- Zam Wessel
- Poe Dameron
- TPM Obi-Wan
- AOTC Obi-Wan
- AOTC Anakin
- ROTJ Vader (guaranteed)
- Standard white Clonetrooper with Phase I and II helmets (guaranteed)
- Rerelease of First Order trooper with updated frown on helmets
- TROS Palpatine final form
- Bossk
- Ultimate C-3PO (all accessories/limbs from across the saga)

Last edited:
Id love an OT Ackbar. And I know this two pack wouldn't make much sense, but if they paired him with Nien Nunb as a two pack, that would be AMAZING. I mean they could do them separately obviously, just thinking maybe that would a nice two pack. (Obviously a General Calrissian and Nien pack would be perfect, but since we at least have a Lando already and for the threads sake of never produced).
-Revan
-Plagueis (just because I think he would make an awesome looking 1:6)
-Piett
-Id LOVE a Darth Talon 1:6
I mean.. there's so many 😂 The OT alone has a ton of glaring examples of overlooked characters that I can't believe aren't made yet.
Ackbar with chair !

I still can’t believe HT haven’t done C-3PO and to a lesser extent the Death Squad Commander. These figures were in the first wave of Kenner figures!!

Also I can’t believe with all the variant troopers they haven’t done an AT-AT Driver. I assume SS did.

But top of my HT list is Boushh.

The problem is they are terrible at finishing lines.
Bespin Han
Baze Malbus
Poe Dameron
TPM Obi-Wan
Greef Karga
Cara Dune (won’t happen but I would be happy with an unlicensed)
The rest of the Bad Batch

• Phase 1 Clone Pilot
  • Imperial Naval Trooper aka Deathstar Trooper
  • General Veers
  • Admiral Ackbar
  • Quarren
  • Greedo

Back